Third Set Of Captions 220210
five caption pics for you
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hello everyone, my third set of captioned pictures, i would like you everyone to be critical with these please, tell me what you like, what you don't, how it could be better etc. anyway saying that, i hope you enjoy.

As promised, the second part of 'diaper hike'

A special bonus point if you can guess the reference for the names in this last one....

you need to be yourself
you can't be no-one else

on diaper space as uk_daddy1 as well
on DD forums and Care4baby as daddy_tom

if you want to chat, please find me diaper space.
Gallery Images by uk_daddy1
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Good job with these, I like #2 the best. No pun intended, hehe.
P-chan
Hi. These are good; thanks for sharing them. I assume that 'Hayao' refers to Hayao Miyazaki (宮崎 駿) and that 'Kiki' is from "Kiki's Delivery Service," (魔女の宅急便). xxxx,

Prissie
Now UK Daddy, be honest about the 3rd piccie. Is that really a piccie of a girl peeing?

Prissie
Mina Silverwind
I like all of these, keep up the fantastic work on the captions, and thanks for making me smile when I see your work.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

uk_daddy1

Hi. These are good; thanks for sharing them. I assume that 'Hayao' refers to Hayao Miyazaki (宮崎 駿) and that 'Kiki' is from "Kiki's Delivery Service," (魔女の宅急便). xxxx,  

You got it! glad some one got it so quick :)
uk_daddy1
and thanks for the support everyone! makes me smile to see my work appreciated :D
you need to be yourself
you can't be no-one else

BabyNiki
Very good captions! Also, where on earth did you find the messy training panty one? It makes for a VERY interesting cappie!
uk_daddy1

Very good captions! Also, where on earth did you find the messy training panty one? It makes for a VERY interesting cappie!  

i saw it on imagefap, thats where i get most of my pics from, put i have seen it else where. if you like to see more i guess i could find the link put it would take a while
you need to be yourself
you can't be no-one else

LG_stephy
I really like the first four, the fourth being my favorite ^.^ I've always really enjoyed messy diaper cappies though :)
lonelymommyliz
perfect pure and simple

BabyNiki

i saw it on imagefap, thats where i get most of my pics from, put i have seen it else where. if you like to see more i guess i could find the link put it would take a while  

I dont want you to go to too much trouble. Next time you are looking for cappies, can you send me the link to where your looking?

Thanks  
uk_daddy1

I dont want you to go to too much trouble. Next time you are looking for cappies, can you send me the link to where your looking?

Thanks    

as i say i find most on imagefap, just search diapers theres literally thousands of pics, froms amatures and professional sites
you need to be yourself
you can't be no-one else

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.