R Surprises of the day
One new caption
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi, one new cap for everyone;

(Also as a side note, is it just me or does it seem like there a relatively few black AB models?)

you need to be yourself
you can't be no-one else

on diaper space as uk_daddy1 as well
on DD forums and Care4baby as daddy_tom

if you want to chat, please find me diaper space.
Gallery Images by uk_daddy1
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby

Hi, one new cap for everyone;

(Also as a side note, is it just me or does it seem like there a relatively few black AB models?)  

I've always thought that too! I actually clicked on the topic because I was keen to see a black AB model.
lumberpanda
nice cappie. I have often wondered that myself, only ever coming accross a small handful.

Ami
There are some wonderful black AB models, but yeah its hard to find them. Nice cappie!
Keyboard
I adore your captions, please do more!

LilGreg
Well, maybe she should get caught!!!!
Mina Silverwind
I love the story of this sweet captioned picture and the whole caption is well executed.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

diapered_david
I not being racist or anything, but isn't weird how you don't see many black chicks diapered
Baby Butch
Another good cappie, I think she should report to work in her diapers, he he.

Frioliboy
Thanks for this nice pic , more pleaze! I noticed too there is , sadly, very few black AB models.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.