PG First new caption in a long time
A new caption
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi, some of you may remember me, i posted some captions a while back, well i've decided i might start again.

with that here is my first new caption in 2 years!:

It's kinda a supernatural thing (i've been thinking about doing a story with this theme but with my attention span i'll never finish it.)

Let me know what you think/give me some tips
you need to be yourself
you can't be no-one else

on diaper space as uk_daddy1 as well
on DD forums and Care4baby as daddy_tom

if you want to chat, please find me diaper space.
Gallery Images by uk_daddy1
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Great picture and story, welcome back to cappie making. I remember you from before and the cappies were very good.
Baby Butch
Welcome back to Cappie making, great job on this one. I remember you from before and always liked your cappies.

Baby Flo
Very well done and the girl is super-sexy. I could look at her padded behind forever!
TiresiasRex

Very well done and the girl is super-sexy. I could look at her padded behind forever!  

I agree! Very nice cappie and I look forward to more! (I know that the caption works if I can identify with the character in some way...and oh yes, I would love to be in her place with those wonderful thick diapers!)

Blessings to you.

Mina Silverwind
I genuinely enjoyed the story that went with the captioned picture, and I am glad you were able to make such a lovely caption.
LilGreg
I can't wait to see what happens when she uses her diapers!!! The embarrassment combined with the comfort of the diaper is a fun theme.

TiresiasRex
By the way, what brand does she appear to be wearing? Any guesses from the readers?
BabyMandi
ooooh I would love to know the brand...anyway very nice cap, I love the idea of others seeing only the baby her.

diapered_david
That is one of the most beautiful diapers i have ever seen
TiresiasRex

That is one of the most beautiful diapers i have ever seen  

I think it's official then...the three of us (DD, me and BabyMandi), like the Knights of Old, are now on a quest: to find the brand of diaper in this lovely photo! 

Baby Butch
Wish I had diapers like those, have no idea what kind they are?
SissyDesiree
This is a lovely cappy! The picture is sexy, and the writing is easy to read. The spelling and grammar seem ok (I'm no expert) with no typos. So I can't think of any advice to give.

Like my sisters here, I'd also like to know what brand of diapers she wears. They're nice and thick! It's be fun to try them out!

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

diapered_david
i wonder what type of diaper that is
TiresiasRex
The ranks of the Knights of the Desperately Seeking the Diaper continues to grow! We now add Baby Butch, and Sissy Desiree to the likes of TR, Diapered David and BabyMandi!

Is there a Galahad out there who can help us to find our Holy Grail? The One True Diaper of the Girl Above?

babied_cheerleader
This is amazing! and i agree i want that brand of diapers...
TiresiasRex

This is amazing! and i agree i want that brand of diapers...  

We have a critical mass here! Someone, please, for the love of God and AB/DLs everywhere, TELL US WHICH BRAND OF DIAPER THAT CUTIE IS WEARING!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.