This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
Robyn
On the date:
June 17th, 2017 ~ 9:20 pm
If they gave a reason it will appear here
They deleted this from their saved images.
Topic Creator Deletion
PG 13 Tell Us About Your First Time
Posted on
Tell Us About Your First Time , first time,sissy humiliation,mom's panties,sissy caption, Feminization,Masterbation,Sissy Fashion
You can click the image to see the full size
Tell us about your first time, darling?

I couldn't resist exploring Mom's lingerie drawer when the family was away. I guess I was about 7th grade. I tried on some pettipanties that were "Little House on The Prairie" adorable.  I still love pettipants, although I always call them "pettipanties" since it sounds so ultra sissy!

I guess I always wanted to be dressed like Shirley Temple, curls and all. Which reminds me that some day I must tell you about the time my Mom took me to a hair stylist to fix a haircut she botched. Sitting with the other little girls made me turn lollipop red! They giggled so much, I secretly loved it. mom and the stylist joked about putting bows in my hair too! So embarrassing, lucky I had one of those aprons concealing my little stiffie!

But I just swooned over her black nylon tricot panty and black french lace bra. 
 The above story is true! All of it, including me sissy wetting myself and having to walk around drippy! You know that after cumming we just want to go back to being boys again, take off the wet panties and put on boy shorts.  I desperately wanted to forget the whole thing, but I was soaking, icky-sticky wet!

That is very difficult to pretend to be a boy when wearing your mother's black nylon  panty filled with sissy juice. It seemed like I wore that panty for hours, pretending to be a normal, macho boy and knowing I was a total sissy! Now I know what a girl feels like after she's been pumped by a boy! Well, at least the drippy part! 

A fantasy or a confession? (makes me lollipop red to think about it).  "Missy's peanut made goo-goo panty." I love being "made" to talk "baby talk" to my Sissy Kiss sisters, and having to explain about wetums, baby girl clothes, hair bows, gigglie neighbor girls, and even kissing boys!" Please make me embarrass myself even more? I am so on fire right now! 
Gallery Images by Robyn
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sarah Marina
Wow, Robyn. Enjoyed reading about your adventures. I think there are still a lot of "girls" who need to hear they are not alone.

My first time was actually before I can consciously recall. I was 3 when I put on my sister's nightgown and pranced around the house in it. The only way I even knew about it was because my parents took a photograph. I cried when I saw  the picture years later because I looked so blissful and happy in it.

The first time I actually remember trying to score some girl's clothes was when I was 4. I had a "girlfriend" that lived a few houses away. She wasn't really into it, but she let me try on some of her stuff. I got caught wearing her pink jacket and I vividly recall being mortified because, for some strange reason, my parents had suddenly decided it wasn't cute anymore for me to be wearing girl's clothes. Go figure!

I had 2 older sisters. Between them and my mom, there was plenty of laundry and dressers to raid going forward - LOL.

*Hugs*
Robyn
Hi Sarah, No you are certainly not alone. I was always been fascinated and excited by looking at the lingerie advertisements in magazines. I even figured out that fashion mags offered some scrumptious ads for bras, panties and oodles of cute dresses and skirts.  

When I was a teen I finally got up the nerve to buy some of my own panties. One trip was to a department store in downtown Chicago to the 'girls department" where I bought a pink and lime green pair of panties with white ruffles on the seat! I was in my first year high school at the time and just couldn;t resist it! Loved the panties! My very own little girl panties (swoon). 

kay3070
Hiya Robyn! I have to say that the top picture is almost perfect for my own early times. Although I had a fascination through-out my childhood, the first real time was when I was eleven years old. I have no siblings so it was purely down to raiding Mum's pantie drawer. I would tell her I was going to a friends then sneak back when she went to work and let myself in thru a small window at the back. I could hardly wait and ran straight upstairs to her room. I still remember very vividly the first time I tried on her lacy suspenders / garters with tan stockings, powder  blue satin panties and a bra - I was in heaven! There was a full length mirror at the top of the stairs and I would parade around in front of it for hours. All kinda built up from there - giggles. :-) 
   Lovely post Robyn, thank you for sharing.
       Big hugs. 
Robyn
Thank you! Lovely and exciting account of raiding Mum's undies!! 

Louisa Lovelace
Your post brought back some fun memories Robyn! Love it! My first time was wearing my mom's pantyhose when I was  4 or 5. They came all the way up to my chest lol. I remeber wanting to be pretty just like momma, I'm sure I looked silly. Never tried again until I was 13, that was the first time I dressed with sexual energy involved. My older cousin's girlfiend was a bigger girl and had forgotten a few of her panties and clothes at our house after visiting. Long story short, my cousin and his girlfriend broke up not long after and everyone in the house forgot about the clothes she had left behind. I had my first stash of girl clothes to play with! My favorite article was a purple g-string that had the phrase "wanted dead or alive" printed on the front. I used to wear it and try to copy stripper and rap video girl moves in my mirror when I was home alone LOL! I felt so femme and sexy. Thanks again for the nostalgia hun muah 💋💋
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.