R Sissy Beach Dolls. Ken & Kev (Sissykiss Dolls)
Doll Making Service Exlussively For SissyKiss.
Posted on
Sissy Beach Dolls. Ken & Kev (Sissykiss Dolls) - Doll Making Service Exlussively For SissyKiss.,  Digital Alteration Images,Doll,Sissification,Ken, Sissy Fashion,Body Swap,Dolled Up,Technological Transformation
You can click the image to see the full size
 Sissy Ken Dolls for Fun Captions/Posters/Wallpapers
EXCLUSSIVELY For SissyKiss. I am offering my services as a Sissy Doll Maker. Speciffically, Ken Dolls, if it's permited. I seek no payment for my work. These are Digital Creations Only. Not Real Dolls.

The Background and the images of the dolls are all courtesy of Google Images Search Website. All Alterations however, are of my own unique work, using various software programes.

The Beach Dolls are just a few showcases of my work, if interest builds up, I shall supply a full and complete catalogue of pre-made dolls, that I have allready made and I hope to make more. But with the option of custom made dolls, at anyones request. If the Image of the doll can't be altered, I will offer an alternative. It's a complicated art that I do, but it's one that I have spent much time perfecting and it's fully perfected to as best as I can make, like the image that here that I have made. (See Above)

You can use them to make captions with, or have them as printed out posters for your bedroom, or wallpapers for your computer. But please note, my craftwork of alterations is owned by me, and therfore, I request that you ask my permission if you wish to post these images elsewhere or use them as captions and give me the art credit Please.  Thank you all in advance and please send in your doll requests to me in a PM (Private Message)
Gallery Images by SissyBabyPet
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
to all you know baby butch ,,,,, I just hear from him and he all right

SissyBabyPet
@ shamrock
  Thank you Shamrock, much appreciated in knowing that. I did get a message from him,but it's nice to have you say it here too. I hope you like the Dolls that I have made?

Baby Butch
Very interesting and pretty artwork you have come up with SissyBabyPet. The Ken dolls are lovely! Hard to pick a favorite but I will go with the red one piece doll. I can see a lot of work went into making this! Hugs Baby Butch

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch
  Thank you Baby Butch, I have some pre-made dolls that I will post here soon. Would you like to have one? If you like the doll in the one red swimsuit, I can see if I can just draw around her again from the original image source and have her sat alone on a beach etc. If you would like that?

I would be honoured, to make a doll for you, custom made or one of the premade dolls in a setting of your choice. Yes, a lot of work really has gone into the imaging altering craft that I have been doing and as said here, I have finally prefected that special craft. Thanks to 3 special functions in one of the software programs that I have. You may have guessed which one. I wont say here what that is, as I do not want to give away my trade mark secret. I can say this, more than one type of software has been used to create the completed beach scene as seen here. I do not know if you have spotted it, but the dolls and the paddling pool are not actually apart of the background, meaning, the original image behind the pool and dolls. As, the end of the pool is missing to the left.

So that said, this would suggest that the dolls with the paddling pool belong to a compledtely different image. Without spoiling things too much. I can reveal that, yes they do. I simply seperated the portioned part of the pool and the dolls from that original image source, but won't reveal how I did that. This has been a long time in the making and getting the idea to provide a sort of doll making service for everyone here at sissykiss, while at the same time, the dolls help to promote sissykiss, as well as it's my way of being an active member here, that way, when I not have stories to post I can work on making these dolls for any of the members here that want a Sissy Doll.

Besides which, for the time being, I will only have time to make the dolls and post the parts for The Beach Sissies story, reply to comments and any PM's that I may get, among other things. My story parts will be delyayed from time to time, so once book 2 of the Sissy Dark Tales saga is complete, the other series of books will have to be put on hold until things settle down, etc. Sorry for the long info, it was not intentional.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 I would like a Sissybaby Ken doll in a diaper that shows. It could be with a short baby dress on or just a baby girls blouse. Frilly plastic panties would be ok as a diaper cover. A second option would be a Sissy Ken in a little girls nightgown. A nursery or bedroom scene would be nice.

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch
  Thank you for letting me know that Baby Butch, I will get to work on that asap. I already have a doll request to work on for Little Noelle, once I have made her doll for her, You will be the next person I will make a doll for, if that is okay with you and you not mind waiting for your doll? It's an honour for me to make you one Baby Butch,  as you're simply the most wonderful person that I know.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Take as much time as you need. A doll like you made for Christie is fine without a background scene. OR Add the requested background scene if you want too.

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch
  A nursery scene will not be a problem Baby Butch. I can do other senes too, that is all part and parcel as the saying goes fo the doll making process. If a scene is not requested, then it will be the stantard Pink and blue star like one in the Ken Doll Images that I did for Christie Luv. You can even chose the anme of your doll also. I should have mentoned that too. Imean that the dolls can be given neames by the person I am creating the dolls for.

shamrock
TO YOU ALL ,,,,, YOUR WELCOME 
dolliesissy
yaya me wub sissy kendollie n wish i hab a super swishy sissybaby kennioe to pway wif....
 Dollie Sissy..... M.M.PRODUCTIONS

SissyBabyPet
@ dolliesissy
  Thank you for the comment dolliesissy for the comment. By all means send me a PM telling me more about this dollie that you would like. I have swimsuits, tutu's, dresses (See
https://sissykiss.com/image/special-sissykiss-dolls-christie-luv/ )

And I shall be more than happy to make this Sissy Kennioe doll for you

Fairyprincesstutu
Adorable  

SissyBabyPet
@ Fairyprincesstutu
  Thank you Fairyprincesstutu, much appreciated.

SissyBabyPet

The above dolls have been made with love and care, by me. All images are courtesy of Google Images Search Website. The Image Alteration Technique is copy right protected.

Alteration Source: Trimble SketchUp Make 2017

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.