All R Poor Jim goes to Disneyland
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
Gallery Images by SissyMichele
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Ami
Great cappies! The one with the princesses in victorias secret made me laugh
Baby Butch
Great cappies and you picked just the right photos to go with them.

atozsissy
these are great cappies, always lookin forward to ur next post
SissyMichele

Great cappies and you picked just the right photos to go with them.  

TY all for the kind words. This one took abit longer I found the Disney ones just fine but I didn't want to just toss any normy pics up there so I found a ad they kinda do look like the Disney ones lol.

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.

ballerinaboy12
great photos, and we could definitely use some more cute disney stories!
SissyMichele
TY Ballerinaboy12 and yes we sure could ~giggles~

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:

LilGreg
I want that dress...
SissyMichele
HEHE which one? I want em all. I love the Disney princess dresses if I could get away with it I would own every one of em.  

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:

BrianGirl
Love all the disney girls, especially knowing they are little sissy boys. Keep up the great work.
bbsophie
Lucky boys ! I wish I could be a Disney princess.
Cliques

atozsissy
the wonder of Disney princesses :)
SissyDesiree
Disney princesses are wonderful! Thanks for the cappies!

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

stellaindiapers
Poor Jim I think will be locked in the princess' bodies for a long time
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.