My Fav Jammys!!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
These are my most fav jammys ever. I recently came out on my Mom and shes been on a lil flip flop im cool im not lately. I mean I told her everything Sissy me Fem me all lol. Well on my B-Day I was over at my parents house and I was partying downstairs with my Dad. After alittle too much fun lol I went up to where I was going to sleep and these where there laid out on my bed. I told my Mom the next day I was going to steal em on her jokingly of course. She told me go ahead they dont realy fit me anymore anyhow. So yay cute new jammys I love em.

Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
Gallery Images by SissyMichele
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

samanthasmummy
Hello Michele....those are very beautiful jammies indeed!! I am so happy that your Mom gave them to you!

Hugs,
~Ella~
littlegirl_inside
Oh my yes, beautiful jammies!!!
Samantha

~cliques~

Baby Butch
Hey that sure is pretty on you, I have a similar one in pink, only it is a long stye one piece nightgown.
SissyMichele
Oh I bet its pretty on you too Butch. TY all for the lovly words. It means alot to me. BIG HUGS!!!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.

Jennifer Funshine
You're gorgeous! Those jammies are thing of true silky beauty,
and the fact that your mom gave them to you on your birthday
officially makes your pretty smile the best part of my morning!

*giggles and Big Hugs*
Oh, Love your bunny btw, I need to get me a bunny!
If you have a spare, I'll trade you a bear! lol :)
SissyMichele
HEHE Jenn just the one and only bunnie im afaid. I can't keep alot of stuff around with my nosey lil brother around to find it. I don't know what ill do if he does but, If I did have any other bunnies I would love a swaps for a cute lil bear. Id call her Bearakins lol. you can make anyting sound cuter with Kins at the end ~giggles~

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:

Prissie
So far, so good. I have a few nightgowns in my feminine wardrobe.

Right now I'm wearing a white dots-on-blue background short-sleeve, floor-length dress. Its a nice way to get in touch with my inner girl. I'm happy for you that you're in touch with your inner girl in those blue jammies.

LittleGurlLuv,

Prissie
Sissy Jenni
Hi !! ! !!!  
 I think you, and your MOM too, are soo oo o beautiful!
And you look s oo lovely, too oo!   
Sissy Jenni

SissyMichele
Thank you Prissie and Jenni I do love em very much for that reason.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.