PG My new Onesies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Not too sissy but still cute ~Giggles~

Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
Gallery Images by SissyMichele
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

StillTrembling
Aaah, that it just sooo special! Honey I see you and I go to the same hair stylist.
giggle

XOXOXO
littlegirl_inside
yay, love your onesies sweetie, don't you look cute x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Jennifer Funshine
Awwww... what a cutie you are in your new onesie!
I'm really happy for you, sweetie. Your pictures are just adorable
oh and thanks for providing a close-up shot of the designs printed on your outfit.
Helps me appreciate it's cute factor even more!

I really love your pacifier too, it matches quite nicely.
Now I know what I want for Christmas! *hehe*
*Big Hugs for ya Michele!*
:)
Baby Butch
Ahhh, it's a cute widdle baby, he he. Nice job posting as you promised. I even broke out my onesie and wore it for a night. This ones pink with teddy bears and I got it at Babykins.

Prissie
Nice outfit! I like your bunny rabbit too

Sitting here on Tuesday morning with a pink tee shirt and a short pleated skirt,

Prissie 
SissyMichele
AWWWW Dankkies for da kind words!!!! and yes Still ima blad sissy  rainbow: and yep yep I Wub my Bunniekins Prissie ~giggles~
Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.