All R New Pink Frilly Diaper Cover
New Pink Frilly Diaper Cover
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi everyone,
Just got these pink frilly diaper covers delivered today, and I had to share.
They are super frilly and even have little bells and bows around the waste,

Hugs and Kisses,
Kirsty
Sissy Kirsty
Gallery Images by sissykirsty
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
Dear Kirsty:

Where can I get one of those diaper covers? All that pink and frills, is so sensuous!

The past few weeks my sissy side has been in hibernation due to the cold. But pretty soon my inner girl is going to be screaming to be allowed to come out and play. Your pictures are turning me on to dehairing my arms and legs and putting on pantyhose so the little girl inside me can hop and skip and play and be happy.

Prissie
Sissybaby Thuthy
OOOO, how pretty!

Little Bo Peep
Gosh Kirsty those are very pretty.

They remind me of my very first frilly pink baby pants and look almost identical.

I hope they came plastic lined just in case you have a wee accident., because with the bells on you are bound to tinkle at some point.

Stay sweet, frilly and sissy.
sissywanabe2
Pretty Please tell us where you got the "New Pink Frilly Diaper Cover" !

Nice - Very Nice - Only serious critique is need more bells and the larger the
better. MUST keep track of all SISSY Movements.

My ulitmate fantasy have a collar; wristlets (mittens) and anklets with bells !!!!!

Jingle - Jingle - Jingle everywhere I go - everything I do - all the ding dong time !

swb2

sissykirsty
Thanks for the lovely comments, I got the diaper cover from The SissyKiss Boutique, in the adult baby section.

Hugs and kisses
AmandaHerts
Thats sooo awesome!

I really want a frilly diaper cover...

The little bells are a good idea so mommy can alwayskn ow where her baby is :)

veve5
sweety!
Pantyhose or stockings?
head up or down?
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.