All PG 13 Bedtime for Kirsty
My nappy, platic pant and frilly pink onesie, ready for bed
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi everybody,
Just thought I'd share some photos of my bedtime nappy, plastic pants and frilly pink onesie.
Hope you enjoy,
Hugs and kissess,
Kirsty xx

Sissy Kirsty
Gallery Images by sissykirsty
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
Love that pink onesie over your diaper!

As a moderator on Girltalk, I note you use the same nom de plume as one of the participants on that site whom, I'm sad to say, left GT and later died. I met her at a Little Girl camp held at Rainbow Mountain Resort on the eastern end of Pennsylvania in May 2006.

Pink delights for all who hear the call,

Prissie
SissyDesiree
Nice! It's an interesting coincidence for me to see this now, since I've dressed for bed in a thick diaper, pink plastic baby panties, and a pink pajama suit with built-in booties. I love wearing a diaper to bed, though I never get much sleep when I do.
- Sissy Desiree

sissykirsty
Thanks Prissie, I'm glad you liked it, I love it too.
Kirsty.
sissykirsty
Thanks Sissy Desiree, I love wearing my diaper to bed also, I must confess i woke up that morning with a very soggy diaper.
Kirsty
Sissy Kirsty

SissyDesiree
I woke up very wet, too! That's part of the fun.
ruffle_kitty

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.