Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Have fun with this....

Sissy Kirsty
Gallery Images by sissykirsty
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabydreams

I thought that you wouldn't be back for ages mum. Obviously darling, now how wet are you under there. Your life is about to change.
babytephx

Have fun with this....

What do we have here Paul? i guess you really want to be a girl and dont want to grow up
Oh well mommy will fix it, you will be regressed to a baby and brought up as me new daughter.

I will go on the internet and by all the supplies to turn your room into a nursery. Now let me check your diaper to see if you are wet

Prissie
First, before I put forward my idea for a caption, I'd like to say I LOVE that dress! I love the way your diaper shows underneath.

Now, here's my caption:

MOMMY PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO INTO THAT BALLET CLASS WITH ALL THOSE GIRLS LOOKING AT ME

PLEASE I'LL BE A GOOD SISSY GIRL AND MAKE THE BEDS AND WASH THE DISHES AND DO THE LAUNDRY

And I imagine mommy saying:

There's no need to be shy. The girls will be wearing the same kind of outfit as you. You'll see as much of them as they see of you

MOMMY PLEASE THE GIRLS WILL SEE HOW TURNED ON I'M GETTING

Oh my, that poor little sissy maybe from now on he'll be better behaved and not so unruly in class :)

Prissie
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.