R Naughty baby boys!
Some photos of sissybabyboys being bad (and clothed in diapers)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Thought I would share these photos. Fear not, folks, they do not violate the SissyKiss nudity regulations...but they are a bit naughty. See if you can guess which one is me...

Naughty, babies! Get your hands out of those diapers! Stop rubbing yourself! And keep your legs closed, young lady!

Gallery Images by TiresiasRex
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
Wow. No comments.

Guess I need images of naughty baby girls, and not boys in this place.

I should have known.

(sniffles, sighs, wipes his nose and eyes, and walks back to his crib, sucking on his pacifier and scratching at his diapered rear)
SissyDesiree
I like your piccies! Especially the last one. What a nice outfit!

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

TiresiasRex
And blessings to you! I was feeling a bit petulant there with the lack of comments. Sadly, I am not the one pictured in that last image...but it is a very sweet outfit, I agree. I'll upload a few more pics early next week. Hope you like those as well.

Thanks for the kind words, Sissy D, and have a wonderful weekend!
Puffybottom
I love them! I adore boys in diapers aka the kind of boy I wanna marry^^(if it was legal>.

Baby Bobby__
My fav is the first one--too bad its so small. I love the smooth, shiny cover of your diapers. 
Prissie
**applause** **applause**

I always like to encourage people to be creative and expressive.

Prissie like when boys are willing to show us girls some bare chest and leg :)
   Prissie

TiresiasRex
(channeling Sally Field's Oscar speech from years ago):

You like me! You like my pictures! Thank you!

To Baby Bobby: You win the prize! The first photo is of me, trying my best to imitate an image I found online at another sissy's blog. The Pillow Pet was borrowed from one of my niece's...and the special diapers were on loan (not as gross as it sounds) from a friend. Sadly, the image was taken on my cell phone and I am having trouble trying to adjust the size.

To Prissie: You want more shots of sissybaby boys in only diapers, with nice bare chests and legs? Stay tuned!

Again, thanks for the kind comments, everyone!
TiresiasRex
Two more images - one is me, one is from another site.

First up, the exhibitionist: Baby Johnny! Pull your skirt down! A lady does not show off her pretty diapers!

Second, one of me for Prissie - and sorry, ladies (especially KitaSparkles, I know this is a pet peeve of yours), I'm a bit hairy in this photo. On my good days, I'm a bit more shaven on the legs. Anyway, the pic's story: I'm partially suspended upside down, and my wickedly deviant partner is about to start rubbing my panties and diapers...and when the moment is right, takes out my penis and makes me cum on my chest (and almost in my mouth). If it's not obvious, I have quite the erection....

Stay tuned for more naughty baby boys!

TiresiasRex
Whoa. It's been nearly five months since I updated this thread....so, folks, help me out!

Please post your favorite "naughty baby boy" images here...or else, you will have this guy forever haunting your dreams:

(and no, that is not me...but damn! that is one aroused diaperboy!).
Jennifer Funshine
  *giggles* Can I play too?
I also enjoy being a naughty baby boy sometimes.
Here's a few of my older piccies to show just how much
I love being diapered... and being given a good spanking!

(Is this naughty enough?)  

sissk101
Most sissies love being spanked and diapered, I know I do.
TiresiasRex
Thank you, Jennifer! As for the naughtiness quotient...well, it, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. If it's naughty enough for you, it's good enough for this thread! (most of my images were of boys playing with...ahem...but that may not be to everyone's taste...pun intended).

Blessings to everyone reading and viewing this thread,

TR

Jennifer Funshine

Thank you, Jennifer! As for the naughtiness quotient...well, it, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. If it's naughty enough for you, it's good enough for this thread! (most of my images were of boys playing with...ahem...but that may not be to everyone's taste...pun intended).

Blessings to everyone reading and viewing this thread,

TR  

Here's two more, *giggles* sorry, couldn't help myself!

(Oh and a candid photo, taken by my x-boyfriend of me playing with my
blocks. I had just finished moving and wasn't very happy that day, lol.)

(sorry if the piccie is off-topic)

~ Funshine
TiresiasRex
Time to resurrect this thread. Thanks for the comments above, folks. Here are three more images of Baby BOYS behaving badly:

First up, a wonderful one from Pink Diapers that I have posted before in jessybaby's Diaper Diary thread, it's called "Cake Butt":

Second, something a bit naughty: "Hold ON! Why are you pulling out the front of your diaper, young man! Stop that! Take your hand out of THERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT! Naughty boy! Bad, bad baby!"

Third, and finally, does this image get anyone else hot? Just curious. It had that effect on me:

"Snuggies" (or Huggies?) are for heroes, indeed!

Enjoy!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.