R Lost in the translation?
I'm not sure what is going on, but it begs for a story!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
OK, sweeties:

I'm not exactly sure what is going on in these two piccies. [The second is definitely a bit more erotic, and I do love beautiful diapered redheads]. But both beg for some captions - it's all yours! (and enjoy)

Gallery Images by TiresiasRex
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
Not a single comment? no captions at all?

(begins to sniffle...wipes nose with mittened hand...then stomps feet and begins spinning around in a circle...shrieking...)

WWWAAAAHHHH!

(a temper tamtrum is not a pretty sight)
jessybaby
It looks like Chun li is giving the boys a little excitement. I wish there were more redheaded diaper girls too.
a new me teehee

TiresiasRex

It looks like Chun li is giving the boys a little excitement. I wish there were more redheaded diaper girls too.  

Ah, you want diapered red-heads? Here's a few:

(Kimberly from SPACE ACE is one of my many avatars)

And, she may not be diapered, but Lord above , I would love to see Gillian in one:

Enjoy!
Baby Butch
I'll give it a try, just about to log out and watch the Rifleman.

Tracy wanted to have fun so he went into the haunted house. Soon a goul grabbed him from behind. "I am the boss of my house you prissy sissy," he howled, "I will change your dirty diaper, but you are staying as my baby." Even a dark goul wants to baby a sissy who needs babying. Perhaps the spider soup will be good today!

TiresiasRex
Nice haunted tale, BB! And thanks for keeping it, ahem, "clean" given the potentially erotic nature of the scene.

Hope it was a good Chuck Connors episode! (wasn't he in the horror film, TOURIST TRAP, years later?).
TiresiasRex
Nearly 1700 views and only two caption ideas? Oh. common' people! I've just added some more diapered red-head images for jessybaby...get creative and have fun!

jessybaby
and they are all too cute!!!!!!
Awakening_Adara

OK, sweeties:

I'm not exactly sure what is going on in these two piccies. [The second is definitely a bit more erotic, and I do love beautiful diapered redheads]. But both beg for some captions - it's all yours! (and enjoy)

"Jamie, it's been six months since you've started treatment and look how far you've come. Your nipples stiffen with the lightest touch." **giggle** "One day you might even have some milk."

Greg was first caught 3 months ago taking a short cut across the back streets of town, when he was first jump, given a shot, robbed and diapered. He didn't understand the diaper until he realised that he lost control of himself. The cravings to return were mild at first but had built until he was returning daily for a booster... Greg didn't know how he would return to his normal life, or if he wanted to.

TiresiasRex
Dear A. Adara:

Thank you, THANK YOU! I am happy to see that people (you and Baby Bobby to begin with) are rising to the challenge of posting a caption for those two bizarre images. Your first caption was my favorite: stiffening nipples indeed! As for the second story: maybe Greg should resist the "treatment" as best and as long as he can...but then must come to the realization that he is indeed a sissy baby and needs those diapers and those "girly" accessories! (This is my way of saying, great caption on #1 and perhaps you should continue #2 as a full-fledged story!)
Capucine_Princess
cool images!

Baby Butch

The Hypnosis Plan has worked on the sissy American boy. Push the right nipple and he wets. Push the left nipple and he poops. Just make sure the diaper is on tight!
deedee4u
Your sissy body has really developed nicely my slave, but you still need a diaper till you are potty trained

TiresiasRex
Dear Baby Butch: thank you, thank you! I loved yours! The nipples as an automatic "soda machine" idea....great!

Dear DD4U: Fun! I would not mind being the diaper slave in your scenario!

Keep them coming (or cumming) folks!
Baby Butch
Your welcome T- Rex, I had to come back and caption that picture.

TiresiasRex

Your welcome T- Rex, I had to come back and caption that picture.  

And I am glad you did! If you or any others want to try your hand a some more, here are two new additions - still not sure what is happening, so use your imagination! (I present, LOST IN THE TRANSLATION 2.0):

And this fun one:

Sepy
He went to the wrong playground. He goes to High School and he wears that blue uniform for the army and he went there and he got into the wrong water fountain and he got girl-ed and now his girlfriend is so mad cause she wanted to make sure his tinker tonker worked so that could have babies.

OK, sweeties:

Sepy
He makes me gotta go pee.

Be back.

He went to the wrong playground. He goes to High School and he wears that blue uniform for the army and he went there and he got into the wrong water fountain and he got girl-ed and now his girlfriend is so mad cause she wanted to make sure his tinker tonker worked so that could have babies.  

Baby Butch

Cute Lois is the young lady who babysat all the adult babies in her neighborhood. She spanked them all to make them behave and put their diaper back on. One of the adult babies told mommy he was left all night long in a wet diaper. Eric's mommy is a witch and has a dungeon in the house, she vowed to get even with Lois.

She asked Lois to babysit Eric at their house. When Lois arrived a spell was cast to put her in a trance. Wanda the witch stripped Lois naked and put her in a diaper and rubber pants. She put her in a cage like a bird, to leave her there all night. Lois will sing like a bird when she gets diaper rash, that is part of the magic spell.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.