Politician gets himself in trouble
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Let me know what you think, guys!
Gallery Images by yobo
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

AlyssaDee
Where on earth did she get those plastic panties? They are so full and adorable. I usually prefer rubber, but those are so shiny and full cut, just what a baby needs. Great story line too. When it started out in Las Vegas, I started flashing back to the CSI episode called "King Baby". But this is very different. I sure hope there is more to come in this series. I have never scene that baby-girl before, is she new, or a friend of yours?
Hugs and Snugs,
Alyssa
Mellsissy
Such awesome captions this would be so awesome to just continue into a story

Princess Erin
Wow! I cant wait to see what happens next! This story has so many perfect ways to develop ;)  Very well done!
Baby Cay
AWW thats adorable! Good job sweety!

sissydina218
love the story line and the way the pics stay with it thanks for the great reading
jessybaby
keep going
a new me teehee

sissywanabe2
PLEASE more info about the oversize white shiny diaper cover and how many diapers are stuffed inside !!!
Oh the fun to be LOCKED inside these !
Baby Butch
Good job with the cappies. The pictures and story go together well. Is that a young Clair Fonda in the pictures? It sure looks like her and I like that big package of diapers.

TiffanyTommy
Very cute!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.