All XXX A sissy's day out
Baby Bobby strikes a bargain with his wife and suffer consequences!
Posted on
Add A New Story
 When Bobby’s wife told him that he’d spend the afternoon on the front lawn, he sobbed and pleaded to at least get something to wear over his diapers. “Oh Mommy, it will be so horrible if anyone sees me, especially if my diapers are visible!” He whined.

His wife, Mariah, hummed and hawed to herself as she, for once, entertained his wishes. “I don’t know, honey, it will certainly cost you...” She warned. “Anything! Bobby blurted out without hesitation, adding, “As long as I get to wear something that covers my diapers, and plastic panties! And not any of my dresses!”

Mariah laughed, “Wow, you are a demanding baby today, aren’t you? I’ll tell you what, you’ll get to wear an outfit that fits all those whiny demands from you, but you’ll have to skip this month’s chastity release”. Bobby fretted and sighed; he was desperate for a release already and he was tired of only filling his big diapers with ‘wetsies’ and ‘poopsies’ like a baby.

The sun shone brightly against the windows, illuminating the small dust particles in its way; joyous laughter was heard over a brassy mower in the distance. He was going to be seen today, he realized, and felt his heart sink a little further. Maybe another month of chastity would be a fair price to pay?

“Y-Yes, Mommy...” He answered, finally.

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I want to wear something over my diapers at the cost of skipping my release this month... And no dresses that makes me look like a baby!” He said, doing his best to word things carefully. He had been fooled in the past and was taking no risks this time.

Mariah couldn’t help but smile as Bobby’s desperation seeped through every word and nervous shuffle of his Mary Jane clad feet. He was becoming weaker and a bigger sissy with each day that passed. “And you will have to tell my boyfriend that you are such a baby this month that you only want to wet and mess your diapers, and nothing else!” She said, smiling sweetly.  

“Oh Mommy! Please don’t make me!” Bobby whined, now desperate for sympathy. Had he not embarrassed himself enough? He hated that she had made her threats of cuckolding him a reality and he just couldn't stand Luke, who got to spend the nights at their house, drinking fine wine and having sex with the woman that he loved while Bobby had to spend the night in his crib.

“You can take it or leave it, and that’s the end of it!” Mariah delivered a muffled smack on his well-padded bottom. “Yes, Mommy, I’ll tell him...” He said sullenly, eyes fixated on his feet. “And what will you tell him?” Mariah said, amused by his increasingly reddening cheeks. “T-That I am such a baby that I only want to make wetsies and poopsies in my diaper this month...” He stood dejected and humiliated.

His tiny penis twitched mockingly in his tight chastity and a small dribble of pee escaped into his diaper before he purposefully stopped it, adamant not to let himself become incontinent like a real baby. And after another small stream of pee escaped, he stopped it again and felt almost proud of his efforts. He did however wet himself completely when he was finally ushered out into the front yard, clutching his teddy-bear and feeling so utterly humiliated in his stretched dungaree onesie, which just barely covered his diapers and was not at all what he had had in mind.

He sat on his baby-blanket surrounded by his plushies, his pastel-colored clothes shimmered in the bright sunlight; like a flamingo in northern Europe, he contrasted heavily with his surroundings, and it wasn’t long before most of the neighborhood had had a good look at him.

All he could do was to quietly play with his toys and hope that the word wouldn’t spread too far.

Gallery Images by yobo
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Bobby's bargin may not work out too well. Exposure is coming soon!
sissybabysamantha2
Oh looks like a fun day for Baby Bobby as he is about to be exposed   

Bell
Hmmmm a whole mounth with no spurties could be quite hard and i know wat your little balls get very very tight its like seeing my mommy with her boyfriend in my little girl dresses in the nursery  is allways hard to dry the tears at bedtime 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.