R Sissies humiliated
Diapered sissies get what sissies deserve!
Posted on
Sissies humiliated - Diapered sissies get what sissies deserve!, sissy,diaper,humiliation,femdom,role reversal,maid,sissy maid,prissy,nappy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Humiliation,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers Sissies humiliated - Diapered sissies get what sissies deserve!, sissy,diaper,humiliation,femdom,role reversal,maid,sissy maid,prissy,nappy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Humiliation,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Sissies humiliated - Diapered sissies get what sissies deserve!, sissy,diaper,humiliation,femdom,role reversal,maid,sissy maid,prissy,nappy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Humiliation,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Sissies humiliated - Diapered sissies get what sissies deserve!, sissy,diaper,humiliation,femdom,role reversal,maid,sissy maid,prissy,nappy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Humiliation,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by yobo
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
DEAR YODO I CAN'T READ 2 & 3 & 4 BUT I CAN READ 1 AND I LIKE THE ONE WITH THE TEENAGE NEIGHBOUR  KATE
tikipanda
Who knew blackmail and ABDL were so hot together? I think I've found my new favorite kink! I'd love to be in any of those scenarios. 

"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." --Franklin Delano Roosevelt

kay3070
Hiya Yobo! Wow! what a wonderful set of cappies. Hard to choose a favourite with so much delightful humiliation on hand but there is something a little special about the first one. That wonderful picture (just love her expression!) and your words go so well together - plus there's the hairbrush spanking (mmmmm!)
     Absolutely well done - hope to see more. :-)
         Big hugs!
Baby Butch
Great set of cappies and they are very humiliating. I like the first 2 the most.

yobo
Thanks for the nice comments! I have loads more that I've uploaded on other sites and will be releasing them here too :) 

cindydol
@ yobo
  pwettie pweathe tell us where they,we absolutely adore your stories and Caps so so sooo much!!  
sissydina218
love your captions yobo especially the top two, not sure If I love tom's or Andrew's situation more.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.