PG girlfriend/surprise
how i became her girl
Posted on
girlfriend/surprise - how i became her girl, baby girl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Mind Altering,Identity Swap
You can click the image to see the full size
 yea so i met this girl Erika .... we hit it off pretty well had history of chats and ups and downs and our lefts and rights.
 we met in a bar i was there single dr5inking beer just taking in the music, and sites.... when she came to me....and said "Are Baby girls supposed to drink alcohol?

I said after the week i had ...yea ....she said "I live down te road if you feel like chilling ...so i went we got there she says Baby girl mommy has to go get your outfit ....

and then she says babies should never be alone or not in diapers....she put me in  printed diapers...and dress and said i was her girl from now on....i couldnt just leave....she was hot and took my male clothes ....i was now "trapped as her baby girl.
Gallery Images by keli1980
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Bell
It sounds like she has you right where you belong  she will probably end up locking up your little pepe as well  it is normally wat happens  
Baby Puss
So what bar is this? 🤔 Lol.
This was great, thanks for sharing it with us! 

keli1980
@ Baby Puss
  the Bar is called "the upside" dudley massachusetts
Keli1980 is a baby girl to the right girl

sissybabysamantha2
I wish that I could find some that would keep me as there baby    

keli1980
@ sissybabysamantha2
  this one was /is a surprize meaning i didnt know her from a hole in the wall....and once she got me in her limits its's like baby girl this,princess that....now i'm her baby girl ..fully 
Keli1980 is a baby girl to the right girl
Baby Butch
Interesting and fun story to go with the lovely picture. Hope it works out great!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.