PG 13 Funshine's All-New Photoshoot!
~*Some new pics to spruce up the forum... cause it's great to be back*~
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey sissy sweethearts! *waves to everyone*
So.. what to say.. I'm not really sure, it's been a very long time since I've posted anything but I thought it would be most fun to show off some of the cute piccies I've taken in the past few months (before my surgery of course) lol

~* Just Little ol' me in a very wet diapey and for anyone who's wondering-- yes that is an old-school TMNT poster on my wall lol*~

~*My very first PINK dress ever...

~*... and of course, the diapey I had on underneath! :)

~*My very first dollies! I'm fairly positive the one on the left is Barbie but I have no idea who the red haired girl is :(

~*And finally, my horsie! She's not as big as the pink pony I once had but it's all good. A really nice friend of mine (who also happens to be an Adult Baby) gave her to me for free.. oh, and her name is "Serenity" which was daddys idea  :P

~* So I also wanted to mention that I recently had a play date with two other Adult Baby friends of mine and we took quite a few fun piccies of our time together. If I get their permission, I'll upload the pictures we took at a later date.. but for now, it's good to be back home :) *~
Gallery Images by Jennifer Funshine
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
I am pleased to see you around Jennifer Funshine.

I know you were worried about the heart surgery.

Nice photo shoot, the diapers appear to be wet, he he.

Jennifer Funshine
Thanks for the cute comments, hunny! *hugs* :) I'm recovering nicely from the heart surgery though it's still been a struggle to be here cause my computer isn't in very good shape right now. Glad you like the pics, I really like the new drag and drop system for the picture files, too. Now I can just upload my stuff directly instead of having to use a host site, so useful! :) 
Princess Erin
It's so pleasant to see your post! Thank you very much for sharing your photos!
You have a very cute image and right style! I also see something similar as myself ;)
The first picture is perfect! Very nice and lovely Tinkerbell top, and the rocking horse too! 
I can guess that the girl on the right - this is Disney series of Mattel dolls, and maybe this is Belle :)

Jennifer Funshine
Thanks for kind and generous comments, Princess Erin! *hugs*
I personally love Tinkerbell and I think you're right about my dolly being Belle from beauty and the beast, she has a yellow outfit on underneath her dress! *giggles*

Prissie
Thank you Jennifer for sharing yourself with us. I'm delighted to see you got through your medical issues ok. And, that you had a play date with your AB friends!

Wish I could have a playdate.

Jennifer Funshine
*hugs you close* Hey Prissie, haven't seen you in forever, I missed you hun :) and yeah I'm getting by okay, my scar is mostly healed now and I only occasionally get aches and pains in my chest if I lay on my side. Surgery isn't any fun but at least the diaper changes were! *giggles* :P
AmandaHerts
Welcome back! 
Cute dress!! 

I'd absolutely love to see pics of your play date 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.