PG ~*My Adorable New Outfit!*~
Brand new photoshoot to celebrate a fabulous find!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hiya everyone! Last week I found the most beautiful outfit I had ever laid eyes on and to my complete amazement, it actually fit! As a sissy girl I can tell you there is nothing worse than
finding the dress of your dreams and realizing that it's not the proper size. Oh an please note that this photoshoot was a tad rushed and you'll probably notice the front wasn't brought up high enough
to cover my chest but that's okay, I'm still learning.
Next time I'm gonna wear my make up though!
*hehe*

So what do you ladies think... am I ready for my first date?  
~*Love & Huggles from your sissy sister, Jenny*~  
Gallery Images by Jennifer Funshine
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
You look absolutely lovely Jennifer and very pretty too. Please don't forget to leave me a comment, pretty please on my post: From Baby Boy To Sissy Baby Girl, when you have the time to spare. Fank you.

Love, Hugs & Kisses
Sissykrissy
Very Pretty Jenn! ^_^  You look like an angel :)

Baby Butch
 Nice dress with a bow and I like the diaper shot. Great photo shoot Jennifer Funshine!

Jennifer Funshine
Thanks for loving compliments everyone! Gosh I feel really bad it took me this long to reply, I kinda lost track of things but rest assured soon as I get any new outfits, you kind sweethearts will be the first to see them! *big huggles to everyone for all the encouragement*   

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.