PG 13 ~*What I got for Christmas*~
Posted on
~*What I got for Christmas*~, Diapers,Cosplay,Christmas, Holiday,Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Pop Culture
You can click the image to see the full size
   Merry Christmas Everyone!
Though I have been absent from these forums for a very long time I just couldn't resist and had to share with all of you the lovely presents I received this year. Below is a front and back shot of my adorable Harley Quinn onesie which a very special friend got for me.

Equally as lovely is my new golden ballroom dress that Belle wore in Beauty in the Beast. This came with additional hair accessories but I was far too busy (and excited) at the time to try them out.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Holiday and got at least one present they were really hoping for! I know I did, lol

p.s. putting this in the Sissy Princes Diaries because there is no Photogenic Beauties forum when I try to select one from the list (still)

~*With much Love to all of you amazing people, Funshine*~

Gallery Images by Jennifer Funshine
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
You look lovely   

Pink Balloon
Ohh you lucky, Harley may br my least favorite of the Siren's (sorry, but when you're against Ivy and Catwoman... yeah...) but I would still absolutly love this. 

Baby Butch
I see you had a Merry Christmas and this will lead to a Happy New Year. You can be the Belle of the Ball with the lovely dress. Onesie is real cute too! Hugs Baby Butch
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.