XXX Duo project. Lucky and Lynn (mta)
2 of the completed works
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
As you may have heard Lucky and I decided to do a cover of each others work as selected by you! (we're actually doing two each)
I love Lucky's cover of my work, "Proper riding position." She blows me away on her work on this one! I love it. I love the expressions and the rocking horse looks so much better.
So I present the work here. First up, Lucky:

Gallery Images by moretroubleagain
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

moretroubleagain
I did 1 1/2 interpretations of Lucky's Comfy chair. Why I say 1 1/2 is the same comfy chair but two different pleading/begging sissies and mistresses.
This was the most requested and one of my favs of Lucky's as well.
Hope you like them. (Now I want a comfy chair.)

Kalisto
Sooo much better than I could have imagined! Both of you did great! :)

TiresiasRex

Sooo much better than I could have imagined! Both of you did great! :)  

Amen, Amen. Selfishly, I love to see my twisted suggestions come to life...and doubly so! Maybe we should design this comfy chair soon and start to sell it to the unsuspecting public! (cue maniacal laugh).

Bravo to both of you for taking on this project. I look forward to more split screen images!
c2bear
The first one is great the second one is interesting look forward to seeing more. 

Baby Butch
Nice drawings they show a lot of talent by both of you and skills I don't have.
jessybaby
I love the comfy chair!!!!! Can I have one?
a new me teehee

k240studio
whis that was me<3
jango1
Love the rocking horse!

SindyLu
i love this picure so love and cutie
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.