XXX more new sissy art, some requests
I draw sissy art, this is some more.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by moretroubleagain
Display More Images
Last Post
29 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 28 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Kalisto
I LOOOOVE your art so much! The ultra thick diapers are fantastic. :)
Wannabe_Baby

I have to say, I LOVE your artwork, moretroubleagain. This picture is just perfect. Absolutely great and very good at turning me on.  

moretroubleagain
many of these pictures were suggested by sissykiss members. please suggest others..
Kalisto

many of these pictures were suggested by sissykiss members. please suggest others..  

Hmmm. What about an opposite situation? :O A sissy baby being dominated by men and daddy figures as opposed to mommies?

Sissybaby Thuthy
Beautiful drawings, well done! Love the thick nappy look.

Have you put some of these on deviantart?

jessybaby

i had a dream that this happened to me
a new me teehee

Frillydiaperbutt
Amazing! Love, love, love your art! I would love to see these in color and maybe with some caption.

Keep up the good work!
sissyprincess77
Very nice art, Keep up the good work.

Kristee
wow! these are excellent Moretroubleagain!!

hmm maybe you could make some with dominant Daddies, that would be hot :P
littlejycee
Love them all!!! Thanks sooo much for sharing. Yore the best!
XOXO

kisses and hugs to all...

littlejycee...

Sissy_Baby_Angelica
I realy do love your force sissy baby pics. Keep up the good work.
Love & Submit
Sissy Baby Angelica
Marblerain23
Nice drawings keep it up!

BarbiZ

Hmmm. What about an opposite situation? :O A sissy baby being dominated by men and daddy figures as opposed to mommies?  

I'd like to see that as well !
mckeesissy
way awesome art
Please say you will love me if I say I love you!

atozsissy
I love your artwork, you have a real talent and I can't wait to see more
Sissy_Roma
The fifth picture is my favorite. Being dressed up with cute pigtails in a used diaper is so exciting!

lil cassie
I will tell anybody who will listen how much I love the fantasy of a lovely of a short, curvy busty lady being forced into diapers and babyhood by taller, stronger amazons. I am always daydreaming about such a scenario. On ocassion, I will read and enjoy a male turned into a sissy story or being cuckold, but they never compare to my poor diapered damsel in distress fantasies.

BUT, I have to say that I really do find your art regarding these sissified guys very titillating. I often try to come up with stories for each picture. For some reason, the second story really jumps out at me. How erotic and humilating if a guy is forced(?) by his babysitter(?) or mommy(?) to make love to her in a frilly, ruffle babygirl outfit. When I first looked at the picture, I thought he was still in his diapers. Immediately, I had this idea of what if his "mommy" told him that she was really turned on being all sissified and she wanted to get it on, so he's thinking he can finally get out of this ridiculous outfit, only to find her leaving him dressed liked that, but she straps a dildo on him so she get pleasured while he is still dressed like this, and not able to enjoy her as much as she is enjoying/using him.

If you should draw more pictures like this with the same character(s), I wouldn't mind seeing him being cared for by a one or two taller, bodybuilding daddies to contrast with his shorter, smaller frame. Maybe with his mommy/mommies looking on. And, I wouldn't complain if you would draw some short, curvy woman in similar humilating siutation with taller, bodybuilding mommies.

lil cassie 
Dreamer89

these are all amazing but these two are my favorite. i love how the little sissy in the top one is getting caught and i love everything about the bottom

keep up the good work!

TiresiasRex
I love them all! Let me unleash my diaperboy/sissy imagination and I'll come up with some requests in a day or so. God bless you for this art!
DaddyJim
Daddy sure loves your piccies, sweetie. Like some others, Daddy wishes you would draw some with Daddies and their sissy baby girls. Does anyone know where Daddy can find those kind of pictures? xoxoxoxo

daddybearcub
These are great! But like some others have mentioned I would also like to see some pics with daddies in them.
TiresiasRex

I love them all! Let me unleash my diaperboy/sissy imagination and I'll come up with some requests in a day or so. God bless you for this art!  

September 27th

Dear MoreTroubleAgain:

I just sent you a message re: a request for a new sissybaby image. Thanks in advance for considering it!  

Blessings,

TRex

c2bear
Great job there all really good keep it up. 
kingkykitty
I am going to print these out and have lots of fun coloring them! Got a new box of crayons all ready to go! Anyone else color them? Maybe I will scan after I color and if anyone else does we can compare - maybe a bit of coloring competition?? ;)
-- Sissy Kingky Kitty --

Sami_Taylor
These are wonderful ♥
0 - 25 of 28 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.