PG 13 More Sissy art by Lynn_Sissy
Just a few. One by request.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This was a request. I think it's one of the coolest I have ever received.
Gallery Images by moretroubleagain
Display More Images
Last Post
37 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 35 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

moretroubleagain
One of the most loved of mine. Something happened with the color, I'll have to re scan it.
moretroubleagain
like the pose, but she didn't work with the "mommy"
maybe someone can photoshop them together.

AlyssaDee
All three pics here would make great pages in a colouring book.
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

Wannabe_Baby
WOW! Thanks a lot for drawing my request, MTA. You did a phenomenal job. I couldn't have asked for better. And as an added bonus, you coloured my very favourite picture of yours too.  
Kalisto
So many new pics from you Lynn!  D

Sissy Jenni
Very nice pix!!! Thanks for the Xmas gifts!!      
Sissy Jenni
Robyn
Fantastic work...the art, the concept...so erotic!!! What a turn on for me! You are a true artist.
Robyn-Anne

One of the most loved of mine. Something happened with the color, I'll have to re scan it.  

Fairy_Boy
What a great pic! Can I please be the sissy on her knees drinking cum from a bottle? X

Frioliboy
Wow, I luv the concept , so exciting ! Great job to the drawer , and thank u merry much ^

Happy end of year pawtys !
have you seen a grosminet?^
---------------------------------
"Enjoy quiclky and in the best way u can, the place will be close in feeew times."

nappyslave

What a great pic! Can I please be the sissy on her knees drinking cum from a bottle? X  

Love it, I just love it
BarbiZ

I LOVE THIS! So Cute!

XOX, Barbi 

Silkyanon
Excellent pics dear, you have a real talent and have brightened my day up! Thank you.
A ruffled pink dress fanatic
moretroubleagain
I need more ideas you naughty naughty little sissies.

Kalisto
I still think some Sissies and their daddies might be interesting. ^.^
TiresiasRex

I need more ideas you naughty naughty little sissies.  

Actually, I DID send you a pervy request about two months ago. Here it is:

A sissy, dressed exactly like the one in your first image above (the diaper, the bonnet, the bib...beautiful, by the way...and a big turn-on for me!)...only surrounded by a ring of "the real thing" (exposed cocks of all varieties, and some men beginning to unzip their already "tented" pants). There's a look of "will I or won't I?" in the sissy's twinkling eyes...and maybe even some fear: "Can I possibly suck all of these?"

Have fun!

moretroubleagain

Actually, I DID send you a pervy request about two months ago. Here it is:

A sissy, dressed exactly like the one in your first image above (the diaper, the bonnet, the bib...beautiful, by the way...and a big turn-on for me!)...only surrounded by a ring of "the real thing" (exposed cocks of all varieties, and some men beginning to unzip their already "tented" pants). There's a look of "will I or won't I?" in the sissy's twinkling eyes...and maybe even some fear: "Can I possibly suck all of these?"

Have fun!  

Working on that..the girl from the one you commented is the girl..i just haven't drawn the meaty cocks.
moretroubleagain

I still think some Sissies and their daddies might be interesting. ^.^  

I have 2 definitely almost done and a 3rd in the works.

Kalisto
Looking forward to it! Your art is fantastic Lynn. :)
Wannabe_Baby
I thought about requesting something else but I'm a bit creatively dry. Besides, I don't want to be too greedy. I'm still enjoying the first picture. =P

TiresiasRex

Working on that..the girl from the one you commented is the girl..i just haven't drawn the meaty cocks.  

Oh, take your time. Apologies if I was appearing impatient (and greedy). Like WannabeBaby, I'm still savoring the first image posted above...imagining myself diapered and on my knees, reaching for that bottle...

I have some ideas for the ultimate "genre mash-up" as well: diapers, hentai, bondage and probing, naughty tentacles...but we'll save those for later.
c2bear
Great job there both really good 

lucky
Fabulous, as always. I love the precision and care you put into these drawings! The style is great.
TiresiasRex

Fabulous, as always. I love the precision and care you put into these drawings! The style is great.  

I completely agree. And thanks again to both you and Lucky for considering my sketch requests. 

frilly_diaperbutt
Wow! these are really good! I'd love to see more.
TiresiasRex

Mmmm (wiping my lips with the back of my mittened hand)...sorry, Fairy_Boy, I beat you to it.But I'm sure there will be more where that bottle came from...(And thanks for the incredible image suggestion, Wannabe-Baby! I. too, am amazed at what MTA has produced per our requests..).With love, TRex

SindyLu
i love the pics so aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
: PinkBaby-Lachen:
0 - 25 of 35 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.