PG 13 I come baring more cappies
4 more
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Here they are after along time off I bring you more.

Ty666

Gallery Images by ty666
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

ty666
The Pokemon set is currently unfinished I will upload the final peice soon
Mina Silverwind
Each one of these is lovelier than the last, your writing compliments the pictures, and I thank you for making my day.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

ty666
I added parts 3 and 4 to the new story set. I am debating a 5 and 6 give me time and I will unveil it. Sorry about spelling errors
babyjessie
I love these, they remind me of my friend Lindsay. I wish she would treat me the same!  )
Lots of tight and long hugs!

ty666
Thanks for your comment Lyndsey is the name of a girl I had a crush on several years ago and along with Stephanie is a common character in my fantasies.
TiresiasRex
Re: Photos 3 & 4: Ah, the wonderful Jessie Nigri! Arguably the queen of cute/sexy cosplay! (she's been a bit of a Comicon celebrity for the past four years). If only someone could persuade her to wear a nice, fluffy diaper for one of her photo sessions...

Geekyboy
great captions the first and third are my favorite
Ashleybabygirl
I love them. I hope my future Girlfriend does this to me. lol.

redbird
I like the "tree hugger" Maybe there is a new cause we're not aware of

[/QUOTE]
tina101
great cappies Ty these are all really cute.

i loved the tiffany story line :D but they all were good and well thought out *snuggles*
Baby1440
All so pretty! Great job!  

godricrandom
the second anime picture. Those two are called Len and Rin. Len being the boy, Rin the girl. Although, Len does alot of Shota!
diapered_david
i think the first ones the best :)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.