PG 13 Halloween at last but I need some help
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Alright everyone halloween is here and I need some assistance I want to go as Allice and I need to know how to tell what size I would need. I am thinking a large but last time I bought a large anything were panties and they ended up being to big however I know I am going to need a large girls costume right? I am slender I am also 6' tall though which is tall by any category so I need a little help if anyone knows any thing about girls costume sizes help would be appreciated.

I wear a small or medium in mens shirts depending bran a 30 or 29 in jeans and a size 6 pantie.

The current plan is to nair my entire body below the neck. Shave my face have my eyebrows waxed to be slender. I am planning on slight curls in the hair. Of course make up.

I am not for sure which one either so many choices. Possibly blue hair and ice blue eyed contacts as well.
Ty666

Gallery Images by ty666
Display More Images
Last Post
32 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 31 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Little Bo Peep
Find a local costume hire outlet (fancy dress shop) and visit.

Ask to see the Alice costumes get advice from the staff on sizes and ask if they sell the same costumes as they rent out.

Then decide to buy or hire the recommended size for the night.

Costume shops are used to males hiring female costumes,
it's all business to them, so they are unlikely to chase a client away.

If you were close by you could borrow mine, as this year I'm going as a pumpkin.

Mellsissy
The great thing about halloween is you can try the outfits on in the stores before you buy. Just try them on. I had to try on at least 6 different outfits before I found mine.

SissyBoyAlice
Yay, I'm not alone! My ex has convinced me to go as Alice as well! Of course, we're using nair, a wig, makeup, and a corset, so I suggest making sure you have someone to back you up while preparing.
ty666
Thats awesome Ill be pretty much doing the same except my ex has no idea about me cross dressing. How ever she would love to be involved so I might actually call her. I just have to curl my natural hair a little it should come out pretty well. Thanks for the advice everyone. 
Also its nice to not be alone Allice is actually cool I prefer Belle but allice fits better with my natural complexion

Cause of a great deal I found I am probably going with this one.
Ty666

BabyBarby
Imagine cheryl cole being a cuckold mommy going out on hallowen dressed like this leaving you at home, id love to see them captions!! hehe x
Little Bo Peep

I prefer Belle but allice fits better with my natural complexion
Cause of a great deal I found I am probably going with this one.  

Hope you got a great deal on that baby blue confection in satin.

Well you could still be the belle of the ball for under $40

From the sizing on the site they have it in your size too

http://www.realdealcostumes.co.uk/products/Belle-Disney-Gown-Adult-Fancy-Dress-Costume.html

Hope you look stunning stepping out in your
fabulous frock on all Hallow's Eve.

Best Witches

Little Bo Peep
Fancy Free & Frilly
Not following the sheep

~*Cliques*~

ty666
Thanks for the advice I might try Belle I tried on the dress and I guess its supposed to be opened back or I need a bigger size any way its going to run me 47 for the dress, 9 for the nair, Now I need panties, make up, A bow, ribbons for my rist and neck and knee highs any ideas the only panties I have are Pull Ups 4t-5t though comfortable I was hoping somebody might have a better idea under 20 preferably if possible and I have a size 12 foot where can I get that big of knee highs that are still cute.
ty666
After Consulting my friend she says this is the one I am going to go in. She said she would help me out curling my hair and doing my make up so this should turn out amazing I will be getting fitted tomorrow then I will palce the order late tomorrow night.

Now the next question thats an awful short skirt so is it going to be panties or diapers. I am thinking panties but some might beg to differ. Just know this that if it is diapers it will be pull ups or pampers.
Ty666

Sissy_Kimi
Diapers all the way!!! If you're going this far, might as well finish!! As thick as you can stand and then some, hell, let them act as you petticoat and have a waddle that would rival a spica cast (used on babies to correct hip dysplasia) and of course pictures.
It's your call, but I'm definitely a diaper girl, and you're living my dream Halloween!
-Stay wet,
Sissy Kimi
ty666
Yeah I'm pretty blessed to be able to do it. I'm a diaper girl as well my self. Not necesarrily thick though like I said I'm all about actual baby diapers. So if I did I would either use one of my pull ups or take a risk on fitiing a pampers size 6. I don't know they it would be pretty cute ill see about doing that Idk what my freind will think ill ask her. Don't worry there will be pictures thanks for the advice. I'm really torn though because I found some great panties.
Ty666

Sissy_Kimi
Can you balance with a thicker diaper (so people know you're wearing, might as well flaunt it if you're gonna go for it) and wear your pretty panties over them? Out of curiosity, how passable are you? Not trying to be rude, but wondering if you're trying to so en femme that only your voice could give you away, or have it obvious that your a guy in girls clothing? That might influence your decision, cause if people can't tell you're really a guy, it might be more acceptable to flaunt your assets than if your more masculine, that might get you the bad kind of unwanted attention
Stat wet, and safe
-Sissy Kimi
MommysSlave
Your costume is going to look great! Have you used Nair before? If you haven't give it a try before you do your entire body. I used it once and the results were not good (I got quite a rash and it didn't get rid of all the hair).

Tricia

ty666
I will shave my legs first but the sough I bought is called nair shower power. it is supposed to be have built in moisturizers. As far as my body shape I am not very masculine. I am blessed to have a thin body. I will see what happens though my friend is a true girly girl so we are probably going for really girly I dont know about diapers I might if I cant afford panties which looks like it might be the case. We will see just purchased everything but the panties I am super excited! Also the bottle is of nair that is approved for female genetalia so we will see what happens.
SissyDesiree
How about diapers with baby rhumba panties? These panties have plastic on the inside so they can be worn over diapers but have rows of nice girly frills on the outside. They'd look great with a short skirt. I ordered some from the Baby Pants web site once and they arrived pretty quickly.

The knee highs with the bows at the knees look nice.

I also once bought a special "bikini area" Nair that was gentler for sensitive areas. I have found that keeping hair off of the diaper area makes it easier to change a messy diaper.

Have a wonderful time, you lucky girl!

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

Sissy_Kimi
Are you going to make us wait until Halloween, or will you show us a nearly complete preview? (pouting) I wanna see!!!
I'm wet just thinking about it
-Sissy Kimi
ty666
I might upload some pictures of the process however me and my friend are going to make it great its going to be great as far as passible ill passible not for sure I'm skinny.
Ty666

ty666
" class="border_zero">

This is what I have to work with body wise.
wittle_bwittany

" class="border_zero">

This is what I have to work with body wise.  

girl you've got plenty to work with. you can be anything you want for halloween. i wish my body was that perfect.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

ty666
Thanjs for the compliment I just wish my shoulders were thinner then again i am 6 1. But thank you that's encouraging to hear. My friend is an awesome friend for helping me and she is good at what she does so it will ptobably turn out pretty well. I'm worries about the nair though I wouldn't dare shave I cut my leg. Nair seems like a safer alternative.
ty666
My dress is in and it fits perfectly I'm so exciyed and relieved.
Ty666

Sissy_Kimi
Show us! Show us! Show us!
Pretty, pretty, please
ty666
I'm a tease so here is a pic of part of it note have not naired yet

Ty666

SissyBoyAlice
In the words of Jim Carey, B-e-a-utiful.
wittle_bwittany
aww, its so cute! it looks really good on you.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

ty666
Thanks for the responses and compliments it means allot to me.
0 - 25 of 31 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.