I am back with more fun
More conventions and two new short stories
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So I have been gathering files for a little over a year now and I will finally unvail some new work I am not as impressed with it as my old stuff but I do believe it will be enjoyable. More diapers and panties are on there way this is just a taste of what is to come.   I am low on ideas for captions but maxed on pictures so keep an I soon.

I do hope you girls enjoy  Sorry about the small font on some of the pictures.
Ty666

Gallery Images by ty666
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
You have some lovely captioned pictures here, your style is quite amazing, and thanks for sharing your art.
diaperedsassy23
Can't wait to see more soon.

LG_stephy
yay for DBZ cosplay ^.^
I actually went as 18 for my last convention.
jessybaby
wow, these are all amazing. i love them. can the last 2 happen to me? better yet any of them are so sweet
a new me teehee

Lilbabyheather
Very cute. Some nice stuff.
Slyer
really nice ^_^ especially the 4th :)

Prissie
You remind me of Lady Gaga.

Nice pics!

Prissie 
trajan
Nice collection and captions, thanks for sharing these.

ty666
Thanks for all the comments I am glad you are enjoying them props for going to a convention cosplayed though I have been to one I have nevered cosplay. I am debating cosplaying guilty gears testament at the next one I go though it would be fun to d a female character I dont think I am quite ready for that yet. The 4th is a picture that took me forever too caption. the androids eyes are pretty lady gaga like that is for sure mine though eh not to great

Testament

I would love to go as

in,

Those are jsut a few ideas I have had so far testament is the only one that is really a go
Sissybaby5
always enjoy good convention piccys :)

Elemin
I'm not sure how old this thread is but I can not help posting. I go to A-kon yearly and work on the staff there and always have a lot of fun. Of course they thing I am a guy that can take charge and hold a group of workers together but I am normally very shy. It's a fun experience~
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.