Busted in Reno!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by cheerful_pixie
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
THAT'S HER OFFICER!! I'm absolutely positive that she is the one that dove down off the building through my sun roof! That's my tank top she is wearing!

:

It was horrible, she must have seen me jerking off from the roof! I feel so violated! Look! I have teeth marks on my winkie!!
cheerful_pixie
- a ghost of a grin flashes across Pixie's face at the thought of what is going on behind the mirrored wall. She takes a moment to swallow something that she has been rolling on her tongue and then lick her lips while adjusting her hair in the reflective surface -

ranma_cd
sos ad pixie, but I hope you'll make the people in jail feel nice ;)
amylynn
you could never go to far doll

diapered sissy
lol thats funny
Lavander
Yeah, Cheerful Pixie was a whole lot of fun... well actually she was a hole lot of fun! I sure miss her, I wish she could come back.

~ Items ~

prissyprincess

Hurry every one let,s make her bail quick she,s the only one that keep,s Lavander on the straite and narrow . So thats why she,s be wild lately  
jennypoopants
haha, very good

bugmenot
thank you.
Baby Butch
What was Cheerful Pixie doing behind the bleachers to end up this way?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.