Fairy Wallpaper
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I can;t exactly take credit for this one. It's a prototype picture of the costumes to be worn in Disney Parks by Fairy characters from the Tinkerbell Movie (Filled with awesomeness!!!!)

Gallery Images by cheerful_pixie
Display More Images
Last Post
24 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
   W O W pivie you did good , deary very nice indeed , HHH mm !! what did you have on your wittle mind . 
MommyScarlet
Very pretty fairies.

Lavander
My very favorite fairy of all is the one not pictured, the one who started this thread.  

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
Be ever so glad that I can't get my arms round you right now, Dearest Lavander. I would give you such a huge hug-kiss-glomph that your toes would curl and probably those sexy panties would catch fire....and I'd have to help you get them off and then all heck would break lose....rawr!! 
AvaKikkaMaiaEckstein
i love your picies giggles

pamperskirt
EEEE! I love it!!! when I was in college I had a faerie poster up in my room (it was ambiguous enough to seem unisex) and your wallpaper took me on a trip down memory lane :D
prissysissytanya
I would love to be held in their company for the day, in their dressing room. ,,,,

stlrams
:) Very cool
Alice21
Great, a very good picture.

allandra
so pretty!

this pic makes me want to flap my wings and fly :)

allandra
Cherry_rjn_Luv
they're so pretty :)

Sissy CRace
Just made this my new wallpaper. Have to be careful so no one sees!
slut92me
this is adorable, thank you so much!

prissysissytanya
I love this, many thanks
sissynina
so cool. i wonder if girls in the park will get to dress as the fairies like they can dress as the prinesses

Jennifer Funshine
So adorable-- all of them :) I would love to be dressed up like that,
especially as the lady with the rose-colored wings, I envy her hairstyle.
sissyandrea
oh dear, they are absolutely adorable. wish i looked so good!

SissyBodhi
Cool pic! Gonna DL.
ABTest
Great photo

BobOnFire
i just love ppictures of cartton but with people

CynthiaAnne
Pixie, I replaced my current WP with this as soon as I saw it ( and it WAS Juliet Starling, my absolutest favoritest wanna-be-her-or-have her video game character!)

Since I'll be gone 4 a while, this way....Oh crap; I have to pawn my laptop...oh well, I'll think about you all the time when I get it out of hawk. ^_^

luv ya babes,

TTFN
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.