PG 5th set ~ Boys put in their place
back with a vengeance :) LOTS of new cappies, and i mean lots!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi girls!

I am back with a ton of cappies. I haven't posted any in a while... But I'm sure you didn't notice *giggles.* But i have lots of cappies. so many that my sixth set is ready too :) but i will wait a bit for that one. Meantime, enjoy my new cappies!

But in case you have missed the first four sets, here they are:

http://www.sissykiss.com/forum/threads/16695-4th-set-Boys-will-be-Girls

So the cappies have gotten a bit naughtier... and i have you girls to thank.  )

But lets get on with the show... 1 of these is a sequel to the first cappie I made, way back in set 1... "boys will be girls." It gets... naughty *blush*. Also, I made a bunch of demotivational poster-style short cappies, i wasn't sure about them but i posted them on tumblr and they were liked, so i hope you girls like it too when i post them later on. I will post those separately I think.

Typically i post 5 per set... Here are 7 regular cappies  )

Boys will be Girls

Part 1 (repost)

Part 2 (nudity... and naughty. Click the link!)

Boys will be girls 2 - CLICK ME

Part 3 (to be continued...)

Others:

And this last one has naughty nudity as well, so please click the link:

The Sisters - CLICK ME

Hope you girls like 'em, tell me how much, and which ones were your favorites. :) If my first post had been left with no feedback I probably would have given up, so thanks for reading, hope you... enjoyed ;)

Kisses and hugs!
Gallery Images by diapersandpigtails
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mellsissy
Very nice indeed
I love the blue babydoll dress.I would do just about anything if someone was nice enough to dress me jp like that.I would love some cute panties and a trainning bra to wear under neath,i would be a very good girl indeed.

Torry
One of my absolute favorite sets, love them. Keep it up.
Prissie

I love the blue babydoll dress.I would do just about anything if someone was nice enough to dress me jp like that.I would love some cute panties and a trainning bra to wear under neath,i would be a very good girl indeed.  

My favorite too.

Would we could all have a sissifying mistress like you describe above.

With my diaper warm and wet, wet, WET,

Prissie  
   Prissie

TiresiasRex
Ah, thanks again, diapersandpigtails! My favorites were:

First: "As Suspected" -

There' just something so erotic (and primal) about the "boy" sleeping in a diaper, at the mercy of the mommy...almost like he is poised and helpless on a sacrificial altar...very evocative!

And, second: the naughty SISTERS, of course! (But "They felt him cum for the thousandth time"?! Really? I'm envious! That guy has some amazing stamina and semen supplies!)
jessybaby
I love the 2nd cappie and the last two! Great job!
a new me teehee

ericaleigh
I love the sleeping baby girl! She's got her beautiful bottom up and ready!
SissyDesiree
These are certainly exciting! My favorite is the baby girl cappie.
- Sissy Desiree

diapersandpigtails
Thank you so much for the lovely comments girls! It means a lot  )
sarahpenguin
I liked all the ones, cept for the extra naughty one, and the one wif the baby girl in her playpen I wiked da best :) *hugs and waves an crinkly bottomy pats anna warm baby bottle obs formula*

pigtailed_baby
Very lovely captions :) xxx
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.