All XXX 3rd set ~ Boys are the best baby girls, and BOOBY SEQUELS to favorite cappies )
Big booby breastfeedings, boys punished as girls, and much cuteness :)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi girls! I'm excited to bring you my third set evar!! I'm actually pretty proud with this set, so hopefully you ladies enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making them. ;)

Please refer to my previous cappies in case you haven't seen them yet:

http://www.sissykiss.com/forum/threads/16342-2nd-set-Busted-in-diapers-spankings-and-booby-girls

I have made sequels for TWO CAPPIES found in the second set. Though be warned... Due to large amount of boobiness, I cannot post the image directly, but I will provide with a link for you naughty, curious girls :)

And now... SEQUELS!

MEET PAULA PART 2 (see second set for part 1)(warning: Naughty nudity)

Meet Paula Part 2 LINK

MISS TREBEK PART 2 (see second set for part 1)

MISS TREBEK PART 3 (warning: Naughtyyyy nudity)

Miss Trebek Part 3 LINK

Well, that's it for me! Enjoy! Please please comment if you like them - Without comments, I'd never have the inspiration to make more! In fact, it's your comments that inspired me to make sequels to some beloved tales. :)

Thanks for watching, girls! And remember... boys will be girls :)
Gallery Images by diapersandpigtails
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
Exquisite! My favorites were the "fairy tale" of Joe/Joan and the wonderful image of Mrs. Trebek, Part 3!

Breast milk and "used" diapers....sigh. Yes, boys will be baby girls...and horny ones at that!

Thank you for these stories, diapersandpigtails!
baby james
Awesome Love them.. Can you please make some mommy captions! Then I can pretend the mommys are for me!! LOL Thanks for all you do

babyjessie
I love your work! My favorite type is diapers and breastfeeding and/or big breasts! Maybe in your next set the cute baby can make a sticky mess in his/her diapers too? :) Please keep up the great work!
Emilia
I love especially these two:

...and yes, I am jealous!
Zu Ihren Diensten.

SissyDesiree
I'm jealous of Greg, all right. And Mrs. Trebek is my kind of lady.
diapersandpigtails

Exquisite! My favorites were the "fairy tale" of Joe/Joan and the wonderful image of Mrs. Trebek, Part 3!

Breast milk and "used" diapers....sigh. Yes, boys will be baby girls...and horny ones at that!

Thank you for these stories, diapersandpigtails!  

) what can you do? Lol. Silly, silly boys!

diapersandpigtails

Awesome Love them.. Can you please make some mommy captions! Then I can pretend the mommys are for me!! LOL Thanks for all you do  

You mean POV captions? I haven't made any but if I find the right pic I surely would :) but i will make more breastfeeding baby girls ones, that's a guarantee ;)
diapersandpigtails

I love your work! My favorite type is diapers and breastfeeding and/or big breasts! Maybe in your next set the cute baby can make a sticky mess in his/her diapers too? :) Please keep up the great work!  

What do you mean? Sorry if it wasn't clear but miss trebeks girls made a sticky mess in their diapies since their boy parts couldn't take the cuteness:) but if you mean messing I won't do that sorry

Thanks for the words of encouragement :) will keep it up!

diapersandpigtails

I love especially these two:

...and yes, I am jealous!  

Ooooh, you are jealous? Someone is a naughty girl lol.

I see you liked the ones without diapers. Before I came here, this was all about diapers, but I've come to realize that being a pretty sissy is also important!

Ill make more of this type of cappie. Thanks for commenting!
diapersandpigtails

I'm jealous of Greg, all right. And Mrs. Trebek is my kind of lady.  

So you are saying you wish to get spanked, pantied, and skirted? I think all boys need a good spanking, and then get feminized.

Miss trebeks tale is also my favorite. Glad to hear I'm not the only girl out there who would like nothing more than to get diapered and breastfed by a mommy with big big boobies

More of that to come :)

And the Greg is the first short, poster like cappie I made. Ill be sure to make more!

jessybaby
i wish all moms were like Dans. Also i wanna be a princess of the woods too
BriannaDL
u darling are an artist!

BriannaEJ
Love the Princess Joan one! That would be a dream come true!
diapersandpigtails

i wish all moms were like Dans. Also i wanna be a princess of the woods too  

Lol yeah that would be nice! But then every boy would be a baby girl! Not that it would be bad :) and yeah the Joan was fun to write. It was inspired by the diaper sissy fairy tales I've read here.

jessybaby

Lol yeah that would be nice! But then every boy would be a baby girl! Not that it would be bad :) and yeah the Joan was fun to write. It was inspired by the diaper sissy fairy tales I've read here.  

who would protest being a baby girl?
Prissie
Re being dressed in a short skirt with cute panties clearly visible, and put to work cleaning house: Yes, I AM jealous!

Its one of my favorite fantasies :)

And may the lady of the house be willing to wear the same outfit :)

Prissie
   Prissie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.