All R 2nd set ~ Busted in diapers, spankings, and booby girls
Girls and boys get busted in diapers, and more
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Gallery Images by diapersandpigtails
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyjessie
These are wonderful! I love big boobies and diapers! :D The last one is my favorite, but I love the second one as well!
diapersandpigtails

These are wonderful! I love big boobies and diapers! :D The last one is my favorite, but I love the second one as well!  

Thank you sooo much! I'm glad to hear that. I too love big boobies and diapers, and I'm surprised there's not more of it! Thanks for the input :)

sissydina218
great captions personally i like the third and forth ones the best thanks
sissy boy
wonderful captions wish i was matt in the fourth one

diapersandpigtails
Thanks so much girls, I'll make sure to make another set! Thanks for the lovely input :)
Baby Butch
I like the second cappie a lot, but breastfeeding came to mind in the first one. The third cappie is very cute. Matt becomes Mandy is a good sissy cappie. Tha last one is good, I like the way the story progresses quickly. Thanks for posting and cheers for breastfeeding babies.

diapersandpigtails

I like the second cappie a lot, but breastfeeding came to mind in the first one. The third cappie is very cute. Matt becomes Mandy is a good sissy cappie. Tha last one is good, I like the way the story progresses quickly. Thanks for posting and cheers for breastfeeding babies.  

Thanks for the input ) they're my favorite combination in the world anyway so I don't mind hee hee
sarahpenguin
All super cute an clever :) I wikes da second one da best, though I fink I'd wikes all obs dems to happen to me *sighs* *bottomy pats an hugglies anna baby bottle obs baby eggynog for your hard work*

LilGreg
Well done! Liked them all!!!
diapersandpigtails

Well done! Liked them all!!!  

:) yeah sisters are big trouble for boys who wanna be sissy babies!

Thanks for commenting, really glad you liked them! I'm working on more right now:)

staceyrockz
Oh the look on the fourth girls face is just priceless, such a cutie though!
TiresiasRex
"Matt's" expression in image 4 above is my favorite. Priceless.

I could also imagine Michelle Trachtenburg (from her "Dawn" BUFFY days) in this image.

Great work!

babyjessie
I was browsing and I would really love to know where you found the last image of this set. :) Please message me!
diapersandpigtails

I was browsing and I would really love to know where you found the last image of this set. :) Please message me!  

pm sent :)

LilSissyKitty
Thank you so very much! I loved reading them all!
Torry
I love the first and last cappies. The last is almost exactly what Mistress does to me. Aww so much fun i love it so.

sissylicious
really like the 4th one :D
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.