R Bossy Mommies
More Baby Butch captions about those wearing diapers.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
wonderful captions butch, loved the exlax one the best. I think the not knowing what you were given but know something isn't right makes everything a little better.

Baby Butch
That's cool you like it that way, sort of what I was after with the story. Little Tammy is suspicious but not sure what is up.

I kind of like the Richard one where his weakness is cheerleaders. : )
I appreciate all of your comments Sissydina218.
BabyBarby
very good, still havent voted.. let me read them again and choose carefully...... okay going for Onsie, then Exlac, then the last one ha... these are more the ones i really really like hehe I love when then long like a little story! :) xx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch
Hi Baby Barby I sent you a short PM. I am glad you like these and they are more of the style that you really like.

I try to change things to keep from posting the same stuff over and over. Thanks my friend Baby Barby for your comments. : )

This is my seventh reply to your comments in two days!

rainbow24
it's so cute and pretty wear a onesie

Baby Butch
I have a Onesie that is a dull pink color with brown teddy bears. It is just  like a baby onesie in the neck and shoulders.

Hi Rainbow your sleeping in a diaper cappie is posted in Colorful Cappies thread the first picture.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.