This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
Baby Butch
On the date:
August 28th, 2015 ~ 12:07 am
If they gave a reason it will appear here
Posted by someone else in Sissy Becky's gallery.
Moderator Deletion
XXX Bigger and Better Blossoms
(breast-booster) Bigger and Better Blossoms
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
One of the essences of being a woman is having breasts. It makes a female special and attractive to the eyes of men all around the world. That is why it is imperative for transgender women and crossdressers like me to have boobs whatever means necessary.

I prefer topical solutions. I don’t like pills, hormones, nor anything invasive. Good thing I found this herbal topically applied breast enhancement solution at http://cross-drerss.co.uk It goes by the name of Breast Booster Feminizing Herbal Formula. The name itself is quite catchy and I wasn’t the least bit hesitant since I read that the product was to be applied on the chest area twice a day and expect to see results with continuous use. I immediately purchased it and started right away upon shipping.

So I tested it first on a small portion of my chest and waited for ten minutes to see if I would be having any allergic reactions. Thank goodness I did not! So I became more adventurous and applied it in circular motions on my left and right chest. There was a sticky feel to it but it tends to dry up after a few minutes. I did this routine religiously for 3 months and I started noticing my breasts were getting softer and rounder. I was so pleased that I kept on using it for another 3 months and guess what I have nice looking boobs! They were soft round and I had pinkish nipples. I decided to stop using it now since I was content we what I have.
I am keeping this Breast Booster in my closet for further use when I want bigger boobs. I have recommended this to some of my transgender friends and they started using it as well. We have yet to see results.
Gallery Images by Rorier
Display More Images
Last Post
1 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.