All PG Fascinated Transgender bodysuit and shape wears
Fascinated Transgender bodysuit and shape wears - please command or reply if you like transgenders
Posted on
I was always curious about transgenders and crossdressers and pondered upon that thought of how they were able to transform themselves to look like real women. I know the body/physical shape of a man and women are quite different yet they are still able to manage that completely feminine and unrecognizable look.

And so I did some browsing on the internet and stumbled upon a website called http://www.cross-dress.co.uk/?ref=fang They had a bunch of cross-dressing products for every feminine gay people in the world. Did anyone here visit this website before? please share your comment about that!

I was definitely intrigued! One thing that caught my eye was this photo of a transgender whom you would never expect used to be a male! She has blonde hair, a curvaceous body, no bulge, and very big breasts! She was using a body shape girdle which apparently tightened her tummy, legs and lifted her butt up. It also “pushed” her boobs up for a bigger look.

It made me think, anything is possible nowadays and thanks to the intelligent engineering of the people of today. Every single transgender like me can look more and more female like the photo I saw. I so can’t wait to see more of their products as I explore my femininity.
Gallery Images by Rorier
Display More Images
Last Post
0 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

This website works best in the latest versions of all major browsers.

The most recommended browser is:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.