All PG A Face of Feminine Beauty
That sexy sultry soft female face anytime I wanted.
Posted on
I always loved all things girly most especially dolls.  It’s simply natural for a transgender like myself to have tons of dolls at home and at one point in time, did not we wish we were pretty dolls ourselves? Guess what, I found a way to have that look. That sexy sultry soft female face anytime I wanted.
While randomly searching for crossdressing stuff online I stumbled upon a thing called Female Mask by cross-dress.co.uk The product stated that it gives one the feminine face shape like that of a woman along with matching hair nose and eyebrows for that complete female look.
For a crossdresser like me, it immediately got my attention. I mean let’s face it, some of us still have that masculine face shape that we simply cannot hide with make-up alone. So a mask which is quite easy to use (just pull over your head) is a fresh new idea. The female mask is made from silicone rubber which is really soft to touch and not irritating to the skin. The longest I have worn the mask was about 8 hours and I had no skin reaction after removing it. It is so amazing.
My friends and random people from the street call me “miss” “ma’am” and other female names. I loved it!
Gallery Images by Rorier
Display More Images
Last Post
0 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

seesinpinkandwhite
That sounds lovely.  I have always loved the doll look!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.