This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
Robyn
On the date:
May 12th, 2018 ~ 2:05 pm
If they gave a reason it will appear here
They deleted this from their saved images.
Topic Creator Deletion
R Tampons Are So Girlie
Posted on
Gallery Images by Robyn
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Alexia
So helpful, thank you Robyn
nylontoni
A reminder like a butt plug has it's purpose! Make sure you tie the string to a safety pin in your diaper or panties. Am ER visit could be fun if you don't

sissywanabe2
For safety you could tie the string to
a small ball preferably a bright colored
one so periodic* checks can be made
to see if everything is where it is supposed to be * and those period
checks too (did I just write that) !

Even more exciting have that dangling
string holding a cluster of sleigh (jingle)
bells - so the backfield in motion will
be in sympathetic rhythm - never miss a beat.  
Sarah Marina
Love it. Great job! Boys all over the world will now feel more educated and comfortable ordering these for themselves **giggles**.  

dolliesissy
Ims only allowed to use the extra extra large super duper absorbent  kinds and have to put a fresh  one in every mornin after my hormone enema so Im plugged and will  not leak any of my girly juice.

In the evening get to remove it  and am given another douche of the special emnimas and am tamponed again till morning.  nmmmmm !
dolliesissy
brahhhahahahah    next lesson sissy douching.. just grab some listerine,, pour lots in pie hole/ mouth  garggle , rinse and spit  then repeat .. no more cock breath.....
 Dollie Sissy..... M.M.PRODUCTIONS

babyginagirl
WoW WoW WOW,finally TAMPAX has made a perfect tampon for use girlie wanna be males.I can't wait to start MY periods.When I get to be a BIG girlie boy.Right now I am still only a BABY girlie boy!!! 
Categories:
Feminization
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.