PG Take the Teddy Bear Pledge, OR ELSE!
Critical info for AB's
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I've heard that Teddy Bears are ceasing their passive resistance to abuse and taking more active measures so I designed a pledge which I urge my friends to take and keep for their own safety.  Failure to do so may have dire consequences.
Gallery Images by Renee_tutu
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
The bears seem serious about what they are doing. She seems a bit confused but no doubt is starting to enjoy the attention. Great bear photo and cappie story. I pledge not to bother any teddy bears. : )

BTW - I would not do that anyway since I love my teddy bears!
babyjessie
Oh my, I do hope this is true! Thanks for the warning!
Lots of tight and long hugs!

magicgrrl
The bears are sick of being treated as products in this consumerist capitalist society! Death to all teddy bear abusers!
VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
babyginagirl
This is WHY all babies LOVE there teddies!!!! 

Renee_tutu
I'm glad to see people are taking this seriously.  I kinda told a fib (through omission) when I started this thread because I was ashamed.  I only became fully aware of this issue after discovering my own dear Teddy with his ears chewed off.  I got a severe paddling for failing to admit I was an abuser before I took the pledge.  I implore my fellow sissies to take this seriously.  These bears mean business!
Jennifer Funshine
*Giggles* serious or not, this is a really cute thread which I whole-heartedly support! Afterall, my username was originally Funshine Bear. As anyone who knows me will tell you, I love my teddy bears more than anything else in this world. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I haveta surround myself with ponies, though they are cute too.... There's just something about a teddy bear that makes me feel safe and protected at night.   

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.