PG PETA (; Happy Thanksgiving :)
includes intimate acts with a bird
Posted on
Well, I spent a lot of time thinking yesterday while I was up to my wrists  lubricated with alive oil in a large bird's privates massaging in spices.  I was being very domestic :) .

So first let me just say a very nice and special Happy Thanksgiving to all on SissyKiss (or at least those who are members of PETA* like me).  ( Note to Santa:  Could I plz have a pretty pinafore apron for Christmas?  I really really need one.)

I know I can be a b___h at times.  *giggle*  Maybe it's hormones?  No, it's me.  The good (if any) and the other one.  Both of us hope everybody is happy, replete, and not feeling guilty about the weight we'll probably put on during the holiday season.

Holiday hint:  Put on some fresh overnite diapers before you start working in the kitchen so you can get a lot done before you need a change.

oh, *People for Eating Tasty Animals .  I also baked three pies :)
Gallery Images by Renee_tutu
Display More Images
Last Post
0 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

This website works best in the latest versions of all major browsers.

The most recommended browser is:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.