makes it so you cant close your legs
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Just bought these on ebay.... so excited
Gallery Images by bigbabydiaper
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
I think the rest of us are getting excited too! :)

If you're going to wear pantyhose under a nappy for photographic purposes, it should be the kind that are sheer to the waist, so there's no panty line to show up in the picture.

But, nice pictures. I suppose you wouldn't want a role-playing mama to make you go to the shopping mall in that nappy? yes? no?

Sweetness and SissyLuv,

Prissie
jessybaby
too cute, im jealous
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
Now that's a thick diaper. I like the romper with the Pooh Bear.
SissyDesiree
I want some!

Then I need to figure out what size plastic baby panties to get to fit over them!

Your suit is nice. These diapers would also look good peeking out under a short skirt.
- Sissy Desiree

annie
i have a similar pair and the harness ones. dont you love to waddle around in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
bigbabydiaper

I think the rest of us are getting excited too! :)

If you're going to wear pantyhose under a nappy for photographic purposes, it should be the kind that are sheer to the waist, so there's no panty line to show up in the picture.

But, nice pictures. I suppose you wouldn't want a role-playing mama to make you go to the shopping mall in that nappy? yes? no?

Sweetness and SissyLuv,

Prissie  

haha I would LOVE a roleplaying mommy   I can't say that I'm a very good roleplayer though... but I'm willing to try  

deewet
I would luv to take care of my friend in this fashion, have her in a larger diaper, in a stroller for an afternoon of shopping. Of course I too would have my diaper on but it would not be apparent under my skirt.

I would be exciting to see all the looks we would get!!

Dee
little_sara
I would LOVE to have a spreading diaper like that. The thought of have no other choice but to waddle for real:-)
Its all about the humiliation

demonicbone
I have always wanted to get a spreader and this just made me want it more thx so much for sharing.
Staciie
Wow. I would love to have you as a sissy boyfriend.
I would spoil you =)

c2bear
great pics those spreading diapers look like a lot of fun. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.