PG Big fluffy Pink diaperromper!
Big fluffily pink diaper! what more could you want
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by bigbabydiaper
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissynina
so bloody cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 >_< wish i had the money for something like that
Baby Bobby__
I've seen those advertised on ebay and always wondered how they felt. Is it as soft and cushiony as it looks?

bigbabydiaper

I've seen those advertised on ebay and always wondered how they felt. Is it as soft and cushiony as it looks?  

YES omg its sooooo comfortable and I feel so babyish wearing them... I keep putting them back off because they feel so amazing...  

They are a bit pricey though  
blade
can you please put the link on here. i cant find it anywhere on ebay. thanks you.

Jennifer Funshine
Oh, goodie, goodie gosh! That is truly adorable baby wear :)

I don't say this often but I really need one of those Winnie the Pooh rompers...
and thanks for sharing the piccies sweetie, you look gorgeous!
Makes me wonder if there's a Care Bears one, I'd buy both of those in a heartbeat.
Which reminds me, how much did you say the romper was?
SissyDesiree
I like it!
- Sissy Desiree

PastelPrince
Very pretty onesie. Message me if you ever need a diaper change.  
VaneTV
You look mega-cute, sweetie!!! Xoxo

TiresiasRex
Beautiful first image! Thanks for sharing these photos!
bigbabydiaper

sarahjayne
again so sweet and pretty you look very cute in dipers would you ever pics as a sweet school girl. l would so like to see those
sissybabydreams
Gorgeous piccies, there is certainly no hiding that if you are out and about, would be fun trying though. I would love one!

dreamylilgirl
I don't think you could want anything else!!!!! Can I have it if you ever outgrow it?
Gwen Stacey
i think im in love. and the diaper is cute to

Mr_Fuzzums
OMG you look so adorable in that.
sissylicious
oh my gosh! so precious ^_^

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.