PG 13 This sissy dont know if theybe posted yet
I dont know if theis pitures have be posted yet, it honestly is hard for me to remember things, like how to read and rite, thats why this little girl cant rite stories anymore, it hard for me to use a computr and i habe trouble thinking many more
Posted on
This sissy dont know if theybe posted yet - I dont know if theis pitures have be posted yet, it honestly is hard for me to remember things, like how to read and rite, thats why this little girl cant rite stories anymore, it hard for me to use a computr and i habe trouble thinking many more, sissy,humiliation,permanent age regression,diapers,adult little girl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers This sissy dont know if theybe posted yet - I dont know if theis pitures have be posted yet, it honestly is hard for me to remember things, like how to read and rite, thats why this little girl cant rite stories anymore, it hard for me to use a computr and i habe trouble thinking many more, sissy,humiliation,permanent age regression,diapers,adult little girl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
This sissy dont know if theybe posted yet - I dont know if theis pitures have be posted yet, it honestly is hard for me to remember things, like how to read and rite, thats why this little girl cant rite stories anymore, it hard for me to use a computr and i habe trouble thinking many more, sissy,humiliation,permanent age regression,diapers,adult little girl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
This sissy dont know if theybe posted yet - I dont know if theis pitures have be posted yet, it honestly is hard for me to remember things, like how to read and rite, thats why this little girl cant rite stories anymore, it hard for me to use a computr and i habe trouble thinking many more, sissy,humiliation,permanent age regression,diapers,adult little girl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by babygirlpansy
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
Love your dress 
sissybabysamantha2
You have a lovely dress and it is nice to see your Daddy  feeding you and giving you your bottle    

Baby Puss
Enjoy what you can. We love seeing you too. 
babygirlpansy
thank you everyone for liking to see my pitures 
permanently a sissybaby 

Fem Prince C
 My memory, especially short term is truly shocking in its inability to remember things you said or seen literally seconds ago so don't worry about that.The pictures are just great.
SissyMichelle67
I thought alot about starting a go fund me page for you, but I think it would be a hard sell ultimately to a misimformed society. However crazier stuff has been a big hit on that site.
Michelle  

babygirlpansy
@ SissyMichelle67
  that would be so bery nice sissy michelle
permanently a sissybaby 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.