trying my hand at using photoshop
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
trying to make my own altered pic cappie let me know what you think
Gallery Images by Aeris_Jen
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Great new cappie, I like the models for both Sam and Tom. I would like to meet Alexis, she sounds like a fun sister to have. I like the swim diaper too!
Aeris_Jen
Thanks Butch XD, I actually didn't like how the swim diaper came out I'm more proud of the sailormoon swimsuit personally, but I'll take the compliment XD

Baby Butch
Yes the Sailor Moon cappie is outstanding, but a baby needs a swim diaper! Why don't you post a few more?

Remember
Yeah, I like this cappie a lot too, I agree that the sailor moon suit looks more natural to the picture, the other is pretty obvious, but that stuff looks hard as hell so props to you on your first try. Only other suggestion is to break up the sentences with periods and commas a bit more, and to please keep at it because you did a great job (I think Tom's expression may be my favorite part) :)
VaneTV
Luved it!! Xoxo

sarahpenguin
Weally cute capptiony pic, fanks for makin it for us *waves an hugs anna crinkly bottomy pat*
Prissie
.... Especially the one on the left. You can clearly see the outline of you-know-what :)

Prissie

Aeris_Jen
thanks for the kind compliments. I have been extremely busy lately and haven't had the chance to work on any cappies or anything lately; gone into lurker mode for a while.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.