Just a few caps in between figuring more of my story
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey gals hope you like these
Gallery Images by Aeris_Jen
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BabyBarby
one of the best captions ever! Any more pics of this girl like that?? x
Baby Butch
Good captions, I liked all 4 of them, my favorite is the grocery cart sissybaby.

Prissie

Hey gals hope you like these 

The thought of being in a ballet class full of girls while wearing a tutu with tights, is a real turn-on. Thanks for sharing!

Sweetness and sissygurl luv,

Prissie
Aeris_Jen
Thanks very much for the replies glad you all liked them

@babybarby - I don't think I have any more of her in particular but I do have a few more which I will be captioning eventually

jessybaby
I just love John's bathing suit
TiresiasRex
Fabulous! I'm torn, though: Cannot decide if I want to be her...or date her!

Wait a minute...is that Sarah Michelle Gellar? If so, she has come up with a great way to deal with the stress of the Hollywood life....

Bravo on these wonderful captions! And "Playdate" above is now one of my all-time favorites!

babytephx

Fabulous! I'm torn, though: Cannot decide if I want to be her...or date her!

Wait a minute...is that Sarah Michelle Gellar? If so, she has come up with a great way to deal with the stress of the Hollywood life....

Bravo on these wonderful captions! And "Playdate" above is now one of my all-time favorites!

Exactly what i thought, it certainly looks like her. Buffy the Diaper Wearer
Aeris_Jen
Thanks very much for the kind words gals. The same thought had crossed my mind about that being sarah michelle Gellar if it's not then she bares a striking resemblance to her.

Dirperdude42
I want a dress just like the one in the second cap. : )
Shay
that is Sarah Michelle Gellar apparently it's from a 2008 film called Suburban Girl with Alec Baldwin.
And keep up the good work on the cappies, you've got some really good ones :)

TiresiasRex
A "but I digress" moment (or two):

1) Hey, Miki! Image #2 is the outfit I was recommending for you! Now one of my favorite caption images....

2) Thanks for the film citation, Shay! I KNEW it was SMG!
Baby Butch
Three cappies are missing and I don't know what happened to them. My guess is that someone is moderating Pix Princess and must of deleted them for some reason?

I did not find anything wrong with them. maby it was accidental. I only deleted the X's after the pix were missing for at least a week.

Aeris_Jen
Yeah that's what happened butch, I e-mailed them asking what was wrong with them and when I did more got erased as well and nobody got back to me.
Robyn
Did you remove all but the ballet caption, which I think is terribly exciting! More plese?
Robyn-Anne

TiresiasRex
Eek! What happened? "Playdate" and the Sarah Michelle Gellar shots were wonderful!
Baby Butch

Yeah that's what happened butch, I e-mailed them asking what was wrong with them and when I did more got erased as well and nobody got back to me.  

I am sorry to hear this and have made a thread in Sissy Kiss Staff requarding missing images on Pix Princess. Pix Princess is a very reliable site, I use it for all of my cappies.

The problem is being investigated to find out what happened. You are not the only one with missing images. A moderator may have deleted the images and not explained why? *OR* This may be due to some kind of technical problem?

Aeris_Jen

I am sorry to hear this and have made a thread in Sissy Kiss Staff requarding missing images on Pix Princess. Pix Princess is a very reliable site, I use it for all of my cappies.

The problem is being investigated to find out what happened. You are not the only one with missing images. A moderator may have deleted the images and not explained why? *OR* This may be due to some kind of technical problem?  

Thanks for sharing that info with me Butch, I was interested in making some more cappies but wanted to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules or anything before doing so.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.