PG Recurring Dream
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ever since christmas I've been having the same dream at least once a week. every time it's the same but on aspect of the dream flip flops;

Ok so in the dream I wake up in this large bedroom that's not my own. the bed is about a  Super King size with pinkish white sheets, blanket and pillows. the walls are white but that kind of white that when light reflects off it it gives everything a pinkish tinge. to the left of the bed (when looking at it from the foot of the bed) is a pink dresser with a heart shaped mirror.

I get out of the bed and stand in front of the mirror to find myself wearing a winter nightgown with moons and stars on it (which I do in fact own), My hair is in a little girl style similar to this:

And pink toy fairy wings that looked like these:

Something doesn't feel right so i lift up the helm of the night gown. This it wear the dream flip flops slightly. Sometimes when I lift it up i'm wearing black hipster panties with white spots and other times I'm wearing pink disney princess pull ups training pants.

it's at this time that my mother, grandmother and two step cousins (both girls) enter the room. As I turn to face them my grandmother says "Looks like the little princess is awake." but not in a condescending way, more in a matter of fact way as if this has been a daily occurrence since the day i was born. My mother asks if I had a good sleep. In the ones where I'm wearing panties that when I wake up. 

But in the the one where i'm wearing pull ups after my mother asks me that my two cousins giggle as the pull ups become wet and warm. I pull up the helm of the nightgown again to find them socked and the wetness indicator fading. My mother then tells me it's ok and that all little girls have accidents and that's when I wake up.

I would like to not that I've never wet the bed well having this dream but have woken up with a full bladder.
Gallery Images by LoveFox
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Renee_tutu
Dear LoveFox:

I can't begin to interpret dreams but yours sounds beautiful.  I'm looking beyond the obvious nocturnal emissions here (I mean, black panties with white spots?  Soaked Disney Princess training pants?).

If this is for real, your grandmother sounds accepting, and your mother encouraging you in your choices.  Something in your dreams is telling you that you are OK no matter what you are, no matter what you do.

I'd like to know what kind of feelings you get from your two step-cousins in the dream.

LoveFox
I guess sisterly and slightly teasing when they giggle. It's similar to what i feel when i hang around with my guy cousins but slightly different.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.