princess peach
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by diapered_tristan
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diapered_tristan
how did a Mario get peach anyway?
Baby Butch
Wow! I like peaches.

Mina Silverwind
I never fugured out how he ended up with Peach, I love both of these captions, and keep up the nice work.
dieselinblood
naughty peach needs a spanking

diapered_tristan
i never figured how he got her too.

and yes she does need a spanking   
baby_anna
If you want the history of Mario+ mPrincess Peach, I reccomend you watch the Mario Bros. movie (the real-life version not the animated one). It's a good bit different from the game but the story's a heck of a lot more in depth. Its also a realy fun movie, especialy the scene with the bomb-ob...
"our bodies don't matter; they're just a shell to house our souls. We are what we are inside. If you love me and I mean truly and passionately love me, then you love my soul." ---
Karen Page>"A New Style of Education"

If all I have is my pride, I will wear it, and show the world.

Baby_Nick
Wow! I thought i was the only one who ever watched that and liked that movie! I used to have a fantacy that someone turned the koopa fransform machine into a sissy baby machine and that daisy, peach, and i were put into it for foiling bowsers plans. (btw, this version of bowser was flippin awesome!). Oh yeah, great cappies, keep em comin!
diapered_tristan
I've seen the movie many times and i love it. 

SuzieBrave
babie
oh loves this suzie
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Nicolette~
Hmm, I think I might have my next display picture~
K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses

babytephx
Always knew Mario was a sleeze :P

Baby Butch

Me wikes Princess Peach eban more now dat I hab the pwise for pageant.

Aeris_Jen
I think the reason why Mario is with Peach is because he's the only other human she's seen, with the exception of luigi anyway. I enjoyed the movie as well but it has nothing to do with the Mario universe just more or less gimmicks to get people to watch.
Prissie
Thank you for sharing Peach with us!

For a while when my real life children were young, Mario was part of our lives. In the tape recorder of my mind, I can still hear the sound track that was part of the Mario  video game.

Labor Day weekend is coming up. To all my dear sisters in sissiness: Keep your skirts short, your arms and legs hair-free and your diapers squishy-squooshy warm and wet!

Love,
   Prissie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.