just some of me
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I have been a member for a couple of years now and never put pictures of me up in here so hope you like them 

Gallery Images by diapered_tristan
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Yes, I have seen your comments around the site and after my cappies. The pictures look great, you look great, and I see you wear Cushies and Bambino's.
Prissie
You have a nice dress in 1st through 4th pix. Hope I get a chance to wear a dress like that, if I can find one in a size that fits me without blowing too much of my paycheck.

Please, keep on participating!

Prissie
   Prissie

diapered_tristan
thanks baby butch, oh yes i love cushies and bambinos
diapered_tristan

You have a nice dress in 1st through 4th pix. Hope I get a chance to wear a dress like that, if I can find one in a size that fits me without blowing too much of my paycheck.

Please, keep on participating!

Prissie  

the dress cost around 90 dollars, and i got it form here the sissy kiss boutique

Sissybaby Thuthy
Nice maid dress there! You should post a full body picture so we can see the whole dress!

diapered_tristan

Nice maid dress there! You should post a full body picture so we can see the whole dress!

Sissybaby Thuthy

Very nice!  
Sissy Jenni
Luv  your pix;  especially the   maid's uniform!! !  **ta-dahh** 
Sissy Jenni

diapered_tristan
thank you jenni, im going to get a pink one as well
StillTrembling

thanks baby butch, oh yes i love cushies and bambinos  

Honey,

The first is the best, really love the facial and body hair, nice twist. And of course the wet and poopy diapers just wanna make me reach out to get a handful of them.

Keep going, we want more.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.