Poker Night
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Please let me know if the cursive script is too prissy to read.
Gallery Images by casswilde
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
The cursive script is adorably prissy but perfectly legible, and you are a very talented artist indeed.     How I love her poor, sad, submissive expression ...  
cheese
Its beutiful

babie

Please let me know if the cursive script is too prissy to read.  

please let me play poker and winner gets me
casswilde
Thank you all.

The cursive script is adorably prissy but perfectly legible, and you are a very talented artist indeed.     How I love her poor, sad, submissive expression ...    

Oddly enough, that's how the default expression of this model looks. It does sad or sultry well but the smiles are pretty bad. here's another character that I like the expressions for but she doesn't have nearly the selection of clothes.

redbird

What happens in case of a straight flush
prissyprincess
  I sure wish I had an outfit wike that one sweetie , giggles , I,d play mor than poker .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

YouSeeColours
no the cursive script is fine...a really beautiful costume!
kellymelissa30
That outfit is so nice ^^ I wouldn't mind wearing it all the time!

Baby Butch
Very cool pic, certainly not conspicuous for poker night, he he.
SissyDesiree
I'm not about to talk back to a birch queen! Now a paddle or hairbrush, on the other hand.... But no, the cursive is perfectly legible, as well as pretty.

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.