Mistress and Slave
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Here's an old pic that I found. Cruder 3d models and software.
Gallery Images by casswilde
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

I love the postures! No mistaking who is who there. 
prissyprincess
  very nice work dear THX for sharing it with all of us .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

baby_sara
can you put a collar around her....dunno, i think that would make it even more ...well, i guess thats more what i like

:
casswilde

can you put a collar around her....dunno, i think that would make it even more ...well, i guess thats more what i like

:  

Its an old pic and though I have the models, I no longer have the setup files. Rather that rebuild it from scratch, I'm thinking about redoing it with more modern models.

:  

My favourite pet!  
Lexi
learn your place as my pet and your life will me easy and soft, cross me and it will be hell!

"when we got married i told you that i would be wearing the pants in this relationship! how did you expect to be dressed??"
Baby Flo
Okay Jessy, your training is finished. You did very well over the last two years. Now you can terurn home or you can stay with me. There is always a place for you, in my heart and between my legs.
Love everybody
and
everybody will Love you

Mina Silverwind
Danni that is what happens to anyone who cheat on me on my sisters wedding day. and you shall never cheat on anyone ever again, since you will do as I say forever.
nekoboyorgirl
well deast max or should i say maxine how do you like being my sissy slave
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*

SindyLu
well wel what a good slave
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.