R Planet of Giants 39~43 [02~March~12]
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Sorry for the long delay... It gets harder and harder to write these, and I've hit a major writers' block... :(

Gallery Images by baby_tb
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

LilGreg
Time to celebrate!!!! WhoooHoo!!!!!!!! Thanks!!! I love your work!!!!
lil cassie
Awesome! I always love the Planet of the Giants cappies, and I secretly wish such a thing could happen to me. If only....

Can't wait for the next installment!

luvs,
lil cassie 

SissyDesiree
Thanks for the new Giants cappies! I love this series.

- Sissy Desiree
Baby Flo
Not a bad fate to be cared by by two hotties that evben look after your new girly needs..
Love everybody
and
everybody will Love you

PissyPrincess
I really adore your series baby_tb, Gargantuan Mommies are the best. My personal favorite is the tall Dark Black mommy, will you produce more of her?

The only flaw I don't approve of is the actual gender-swap, sorry, I sometimes cringe at it. It's more humiliating that their babies' little peenie is too small to be taken seriously anyway, and would be more humiliating if they kept it.

But that's just me, KEEP THE GIANTS COMING AND INVADING OUR PLANET, EARTH NEEDS MOMMIES.

...And, if you run out of ideas, I can think of many
baby_tb
As for the black mommy, unfortunately I don't have any more pictures of her.
I've made some captions about little boys getting to keep their anatomy when they were transformed into girls...

And I'll always love to hear more ideas for future caps. Let me know by PM on this site :)

Babytb

sissy-toddler-jen
another wonder4full set of captions., I really liked following ethan's whole jurny, it was different and facinating )
arphan86
I always look forward to these!

Arcane_Soul
I love following your blog. It makes me so happy to see you updating again.
slave23
Loved the caps, TB!! A fantastic addition to this great series :)

c2bear
Nice I like your idea for giant/alien cappies thanks for posting them  Your bringing giant back
little_sara
Nice captions
Its all about the humiliation

littlegirl19
What a nice story!
Super captions with nice pictures!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.