Enjoy,
Baby_tb

http://babytb.blogspot.com

[/INDENT][/INDENT]
Gallery Images by baby_tb
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

ausdpr
Cute, especially number two. I don't think that I'd seen the Pasty Baby pic in the second either, they're all such incredibly amazing AB diaper imagery even still.
clarisselovelace
I love this one!

baby_tb

Cute, especially number two. I don't think that I'd seen the Pasty Baby pic in the second either, they're all such incredibly amazing AB diaper imagery even still.  

I love this one!  

I have to admit it was heavily influenced by a specific chapter in Princess Pottypant's story "Summer's Vacation" - Even though the rocking horse in wet diapers idea has always been a favorite of mine  .

I really like Pasty Baby's works, but I don't think I have seen them all. I know for a fact I already capped two (?) of his pasties prior to that one. Do you know where I can find more of his work, Ausdpr?
baby_tb
BTW, I made the third image myself  . I'm really starting to get the hang of photoshop (Even though I use GIMP), and it really helps to create more realistic pictures to go with my stories. I just wish it wasn't so time-consuming...

Anyway, anyone who wants to use this or any other picture I created to go along with one of his stories is more than welcome to do so  . I'd really like to see others' attempts to cap my pictures.

mckeesissy
love them all
Mina Silverwind
Oh the loveliness of each one, I feel as if I am part of the story of each one, and I am happy whenever I see your captions.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

sissy-toddler-jen
wonderfull captions. I love them )
ausdpr

I really like Pasty Baby's works, but I don't think I have seen them all. I know for a fact I already capped two (?) of his pasties prior to that one. Do you know where I can find more of his work, Ausdpr?  

Nowhere in particular sorry, there may be an abkingdom album, but otherwise I suspect that the originals are lost to time.

LilGreg
These rock my world!
Loveanna1
I loved all of it :)

a
I luv the third cappie, please make more of these size distortion images
Enosh
I'm pretty impressed with the work you did on the third one. Pretty fun, and great.

Loved them all and look forward to potentially more. hugs and luvs.

SissyDesiree
Please do more of these stories!

- Sissy Desiree
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.